principal island

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi guys,

my latest addition to the remake:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AFHydDzaqY

what do you think?

Nice game soundtrack ... well done arrangement and orchestration. Sounds good

This is great Jesse. I like how you have fitted the music to the action. Lots of lovely melodies also grand statements!
Well done!
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

This is one of my favourites from this series. You've managed to fit a lot of different elements into a couple of minutes. The first 50 seconds was quite dark, and then you managed to lighten the mood with softer instrumentation before the lively finale. Tasty composition.

Good work :)

seismic1 wrote:This is one of my favourites from this series. You've managed to fit a lot of different elements into a couple of minutes. The first 50 seconds was quite dark, and then you managed to lighten the mood with softer instrumentation before the lively finale. Tasty composition.

Good work :)
thanks!
I had great fun writing it too

Very nice, Jesse! I always enjoy your Little Big Adventure tracks, and this one is no exception. As others have said, nice work fitting the music to the on-screen action.

Nice varied orchestration. The choral touches worked very well. Good job!

davidstiles wrote:Very nice, Jesse! I always enjoy your Little Big Adventure tracks, and this one is no exception. As others have said, nice work fitting the music to the on-screen action.
Thanks davidstiles!
I tried to match the music better this time :D

Those strings sound great! The little bells and vocals that came in really were a great little transition. Perfect for gaming. Well done.

Would love some feedback on my project in viewtopic.php?f=14&t=470708

Allomerus wrote:This is great Jesse. I like how you have fitted the music to the action. Lots of lovely melodies also grand statements!
Well done!
:)
thanks! I tried to contrast both the light and deep atmosphere's :)

Return to “Music Cafe”