Tangle: new modular FM synth

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The Mangle

Tangle is the best synth I know for using single-cycle waveforms.

Gives some life to those folders full of hundreds of tiny .wav files.

(Sample browsers don't help much with tiny single-cycle .wav files, even if they can audition looping)

cron wrote:Users of his older synth, The Mangle, will know that radio silence kind of comes as standard with this developer. Still, at the ultra low prices he charges I have no complaints. You gets what you pays for. I'd happily buy both again even with the knowledge that support is rarely forthcoming.
You really said it all!
His instruments are really happening!
Love them :ud:

pottering wrote:Tangle is the best synth I know for using single-cycle waveforms.
(Sample browsers don't help much with tiny single-cycle .wav files, even if they can audition looping)
If you should happen to use Windows, Resonic Player is very good at playing back those single cycles when you set it to looping. Other than most players, it does it without clicks and is a great way to get an impression of what a wave sounds like:
https://resonic.at/home

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
Sculptures ScreenDream Mastodon

ThomasHelzle wrote:
pottering wrote:Tangle is the best synth I know for using single-cycle waveforms.
If you should happen to use Windows, Resonic Player is very good at playing back those single cycles when you set it to looping. Other than most players, it does it without clicks and is a great way to get an impression of what a wave sounds like:
https://resonic.at/home

Cheers,

Tom
+1 Resonic! :tu:
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Hello, just bought this today, love it despite the crashes (Logic, El Cap)…and wondering if anyone else is a recent buyer? I got a boiler-plate acknowledgment and download link, but no license per se, and the version I got from that link doesn't save, as described for the demo version, but there's no apparent option to purchase or register. No reply yet from the dev…who I gather can be unresponsive…so, just wondering…?

Thanks!
dpc

Is anybody able to save in Tangle?

Wow, there is not a single audio or video demonstration in this whole thread :hihi:
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

David wrote:Hello, just bought this today, love it despite the crashes (Logic, El Cap)…and wondering if anyone else is a recent buyer? I got a boiler-plate acknowledgment and download link, but no license per se, and the version I got from that link doesn't save, as described for the demo version, but there's no apparent option to purchase or register. No reply yet from the dev…who I gather can be unresponsive…so, just wondering…?

Thanks!
dpc
I got it months ago, back then I got an email with an ejunkie link to the installer of the full version.

I remember I bought a plugin some months ago that did not properly overwrite the DLL of the demo version (same filenames), if you installed over the same folder the demo DLL stayed instead of the full version...

Maybe it was Tangle.

If so, you have to delete the DLL manually before trying to install again.

(Actually, now I'm pretty sure it was Tangle)

Thanks…tried that to no avail—still can't save, goes through the motions but no file is created:(
But I can save settings with the DAW file (Logic); should that be possible with the demo version?

Contact the developer, do not be polite if he is ignoring you, inform him that you have paid for a product that has not been supplied and you will contact his payment gateway and have him closed down if he does not respond, developers who act like this should not get away with it, no matter what they develop.
His behaviour is bordering on horrific, but he will soon be here to start another damn thread when he comes up with another plugin that crashes and gets zero support !!
Duh

Emailed him 3 weeks a go.. No answer :P

There's probably a business opportunity for someone who can manage and do PR for wayward but talented devs.

That someone would have to know where widdershins lives, that he/she could go to his door and knock. Because he/she wouldn't reach the guy via email :D

David wrote:Thanks…tried that to no avail—still can't save, goes through the motions but no file is created:(
But I can save settings with the DAW file (Logic); should that be possible with the demo version?
I on PC/WIN, but I found this comment on pg. 4, from UncleAge, maybe it helps you?

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 5#p6481741

knowix wrote:There's probably a business opportunity for someone who can manage and do PR for wayward but talented devs.
For music software devs? Not enough money in the game to make it worthwhile.

Return to “Instruments”