Plugin GUI resize buttons fell out of the desktop

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

...by some odd reason i cannot resize or even close the GUI window of my plugin anymore since the minimize buttons are not accessible.

I can double click on Mulab window frame but the plugin gui stays half way in the visible area and the other half unattainable..

I close and reopen and still the same thing..

Any way out of this? It's a very unusual scenario actually the mouse should not have allowed it to go outside but it happened..

Thanks

Screenshot?

Here you go. I could reproduce it.

It's not easy when you want to do it intentionally but it happens on the fly sometimes when working really fast.

In this case I cannot bring back FM8.

How I ended up there was a click the top bar of FM8 exactly on the bottom edge and when sliding the mouse made it go a few pixels beyond the screen frame even after I release my mouse click.

I know to be careful now so it doesn't happen but wanted to bring it up. Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

If that happens you can always right-click the window border and do "Move To Top Left".

Thanks for your response. It works! I need to right click on the very thin line around the plugin. Cheers

just click top lineof the plugin

this problem again? i think im the reason he put the "Move To Top Left" in there in the first place.

thank you thank you. you may line up for autographs

Somewhat related maybe: sometimes a VST window gets too high up and the upper border is no longer on the screen. In that case I can't move, right-click, close, minimize, maximize or whatever that GUI anymore. It should simply not be possible to move a VST GUI so far north.

Return to “MUTOOLS”