Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Numanoid wrote:Anybody taking a look at Markus Schulz first album can get access to the FM content (issue 310) in CM Vault.

Do they go out of their way to make the questions so easy :D
If one opens an unlocked door and takes what isn't theirs, they are still stealing.

VitaminD wrote:
Numanoid wrote:Anybody taking a look at Markus Schulz first album can get access to the FM content (issue 310) in CM Vault.

Do they go out of their way to make the questions so easy :D
If one opens an unlocked door and takes what isn't theirs, they are still stealing.
It's a vault :)

VitaminD wrote:If one opens an unlocked door and takes what isn't theirs, they are still stealing.
Why do you then quote the post, do you want to promote it ? :?

Disclaimer:

Please Read Before Continuing

The content on this web site has been thoroughly scanned and tested at all stages of production for all known viruses. However we still recommend that you run a virus checker before use. We also recommend that you have an up-to-date backups of all important files before installing new software. Whilst every care is taken in the production, selection, testing and installation of software, Future Publishing Ltd cannot accept any responsibility for any disruption, damage and/or loss to your data or computer system that may occur when using this web site, the programs or data on it. The content of this web site is issued solely in conjunction with magazine(s) purchased. Not for resale. No part of this web site may be reproduced in any form without the written consent of the copyright owners.

If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use the Vault

As for legalese, the phrase "The content of this web site is issued solely in conjunction with magazine(s) purchased" is not definitive, I'm afraid, even though their intent is clear.
Then again, subscriptions only cost $1 a month if you're lucky to jump in during a sale.
I'm covered until September 2018 :)

"No part of this web site may be reproduced in any form without the written consent of the copyright owners."

Does that mean one cannot use stuff from the vault in a track, without written consent ? :?

New EQ from Soundtoys - Sie-Q. Modelled on the Siemens W295b.

Free until October 13th.
Image Image Image Image

Nice one :tu:

"Your Soundtoys order has been delivered" :hyper:

Fleer wrote:As for legalese, the phrase "The content of this web site is issued solely in conjunction with magazine(s) purchased" is not definitive, I'm afraid, even though their intent is clear.
Then again, subscriptions only cost $1 a month if you're lucky to jump in during a sale.
I'm covered until September 2018 :)
It is perfectly clear and you are smart enough to discern exactly what it means. The choice is up to you to either respect the terms of the site or not and steal.

And I know you were smart enough to have read and understood my concordance with "their intent is clear", o ye VitaminD ;)

Any must have plugins in the waves 48hour sale? Thanks for the heads up on the Sie-Q Very nice!
Last edited by systmu on Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

Signature Maserati is a very fine bundle.

Fleer wrote:And I know you were smart enough to have read and understood my concordance with "their intent is clear", o ye VitaminD ;)
The difference is I'm not stealing or flaunting that I stole. Which, on it's own is bad, but is particularly unwise when the theft (and subsequent flaunting) is of an item developed by a forum visitor/member. Biting the hand that feeds you situation. :ud:

Enjoying my prepaid Computer Music subscription until September 2018 at less than $1 per issue, that's what I'd call a steal :hihi:

Bought my Rob Papen Punch-BD yesterday from JRR. Then the Explorer III crossgrade for owners of 3 products today. Thank you Uncle E. :)
I read elsewhere that this does give us a free upgrade to Explorer IV when it comes out. Great deal.

Interested in opinions on the LSS pack over at VST buzz. Anyone know how it compares to the LASS pack?
http://vstbuzz.com/deals/75-off-solo-st ... ia-sounds/

I think I'll grab this next.

And sadly still no response from NI on my original ticket (Started on Sept 13th) nor the second ticket I started recently. Are they always this slow?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”