Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold VSM-3 to ere2learn, NSEQ-2 to michaeltn86, they are a nice and trustable buyer and the transaction was fast on PA. Bought IQ-EQ V3 from gebz_15 and he's a nice seller and courteous. Thank you.

I just bought Stratosphere from Dostoyevsky - a great seller (and novelist)

szurcio wrote:I just bought Stratosphere from Dostoyevsky - a great seller (and novelist)
:wink:
Thanks szurcio for the fast and smooth transfer. Recommended! Enjoy.

Bought Monark, Massive and Fm8 from the_missinglink. Very fast response and even though he is new here, he provided background info via ebay. I can recommend him for buying stuff from him.

Sold NI Monark to mariuste86
Very nice contact. Fast payment.
Everything great. :tu:

Thanks. :wink:
Scotty's Arrival

Sold Massive to sugo, good buyer.

Sold Altiverb 6 to TONAH, easy breezy; good buyer :)

Bought Bazille from Gyu and no problems at all.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Bought NI Monark from VirusTI82. Fast responding to my PMs. He sent me the license very quickly after payment. Very nice seller. Everything went smooth :) Thanks. Marius

I have sold NI Komplete 11 to instazen and the transaction was very smooth. Very serious and recommender user. Thank you very much, instazen!

purchased Slate VCC from Ćili. Transactions smooth, quick, fast and he is 100% transparent and honest. he helped me with the transfer and notified me every step of of the way. I recommend him 100% :tu: :D .

Peter P

Bought Spectrasonics Trilian from dav0001. Super friendly & accommodating. Thanks!

almazmusic wrote:Sold some Softube to jdockerty and u-he Diva to musikmachine. Everything is perfect.
Yes great trnasaction with almazmusic!

Also sold Reaktor 6 upgrade to omiroad
Softube Transient shaper to goodjohnys
Eventide Blackhole to mrexpresso
UVI Relayer to hesnotthemessiah

I think that's everyone since August! Total slacker on my part. :oops:
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

winkie00 wrote:Sold Massive to sugo, good buyer.
Bought Massive from winkie00. Very nice contact. Fast transfer. Absolutly recommend.
Was Große tun, beschwatzen gern die Kleinen.

Hi All.

I purchased DDMF Metaplugin from jantex. Nice guy. Excellent communication. I highly recommend.

Thanks.

BBC

P.S. Thanks to Christian at DDMF for a fast transfer!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”