TrackSpark Monthly Goody Bags

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Pyros

Worst month ever this month, even comes with a synthedit plugin, totally useless for anybody on x64 or OSX, done with this completely
Duh

On the whole I like it the idea but there are definitely hit and miss months. Recently I've been signing up for one month at a time just for the months when there's stuff I want, and then cancelling before the start of the next month.

Yep, just cancelled. Great idea but needs to be a bit more universal. I know it's equivalent to a coffee, but I can actually drink the coffee.

jezjez wrote:On the whole I like it the idea but there are definitely hit and miss months. Recently I've been signing up for one month at a time just for the months when there's stuff I want, and then cancelling before the start of the next month.
How do you find out what exactly is in each month's bundle if not signed up? I only see sporadic reports here.

The Uproar isn't that bad. A Kontakt instrument which on the developer site cost something around 70€ tho they have a sale but still is 50€ or so. I think i keep my subs.

@ macmuse: If you go to the Trackspark site you see what they offer for the current month, so you can dial in or not that's what jezjez meant. ;)
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

mladi wrote:The Uproar isn't that bad. A Kontakt instrument which on the developer site cost something around 70€ tho they have a sale but still is 50€ or so.
+1

mladi wrote:The Uproar isn't that bad. A Kontakt instrument which on the developer site cost something around 70€ tho they have a sale but still is 50€ or so. I think i keep my subs.

@ macmuse: If you go to the Trackspark site you see what they offer for the current month, so you can dial in or not that's what jezjez meant. ;)
Ah, OK. I thought I remembered them not listing the contents on the site before now and only having signup info only, but I might be thinking of something else.

I like it. I've been subscribed since the beginning. With so many formats I don't expect every goodie will be useable by me. I don't use Kontact and that has been the biggest disappointment. however perhaps over time I will amass enough TrackSpark Kontact stuff to warrant a 2nd hand license. maybe. but even still, I think it's worth it (for me).

The promo code for getting the Exciter LC does not work for me.
Anyone else with the same problem?

mladi wrote:The Uproar isn't that bad. A Kontakt instrument which on the developer site cost something around 70€ tho they have a sale but still is 50€ or so. I think i keep my subs.
+1

And this month is also the biggest sample pack that TrackSpark has made themselves, almost 1GB when unzipped

I've had a few minor glitches. But I got to say Tim is an amazing guy to work with. I dont mind the sub and yes its hit or miss, but I've had a lot of useful bits and bobs. The sample packs are normally good and the kontakt packs are very usable.

A change in market strategy perhaps?

As already now TrackSpark have announced that the plug included in Novembers bag will be BeatSkillz Slam-Dawg

https://www.beatskillz.com/shop/slam-da ... 0b85971ffa

I mean, there is this focusrite plugin-collective - Trackspark has to keep up with them or they will loose customers. I planned to cancel my subs, but with this news I will wait a little longer, at least until nov. Oct was meeh for me, too, no Kontakt here, don't want to fill my arsenal with 32bit only...

Looking back it's pretty much undeniable that the (perceived?) value of the included plugins has decreased ever since month three or so. The current goody bag is only the ironic icing on the cake - a 32bit Win only (Synthedit?) plugin? Seriously?! Better spare that part of the budget and tell the subscribers that the next plugin will be worth the doubled value. I even prefer slightly cut down versions like in CM as long as they are cross platform (and ideally don't include a nag screen). Wouldn't be surprised if Track Spark lost a substantial amount of customers over the last couple of months. So announcing finally a very decent plugin again just seems like a necessity to me if they don't want to be known as a 'sample/sample library goody bag' (which doesn't need to be a bad thing either, but it would still lose them half of their customers or so...)

This month is a good one.
But I detected a little problem. The coupon code for cubic audio Cubits doesn't worked.

Return to “Effects”