MAutoVolume grainy/gritty and other artifacts added

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

alexis1 wrote:Ok, thanks guys, this is very helpful.

Just to make sure I'm understanding: my gain seemed to generally be positive, between 0 and 12. Would that suggest I need to *increase * the input gain?

One aside ... I find it hard to read/interpret the gain meter, mainly (I *think*), because it is holding the peaks too long ... it mainly just stays up at 12, no bouncing around.

Is there a way to program that meter so it doesn't hold peaks as long?

Thank you!
If it is generally positive, it means the plugin is increasing gain all the time, so the input could indeed by higher in level. Anyway what I usually do is to increase/decrease randomly and see what works :D.
I think it doesn't hold peaks at all, it shows the current maximum, but it depends on Speed how quickly it is allowed to change. I'm not 100% sure though :D.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

And what about the meyering and increasing level input, seems like it doesn't work. I'm still in the game, no one like to buy:-)

But why are you interested if you are leaving us? ;)
Why it doesn't work? It seems just fine to me.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Can we get the G meter added to MXXX and other plugins that have MAutovolume inside?

No one will buy it and I still try to find a benefit in some plugins of Melda for my workflow. So I'm still a user with the right for support or not?

The input meter doesn't change, it's always the same, also when I increase the input level. Only output is increasing. Works as designed?

I'm thinking - what's your game Svama? I mean, my guess is that you actually didn't want to sell MTotalBundle and it was some "momentary" thing. But still, let's say you do sell it, what then? You'll discard the stuff from all your projects? I can hardly imagine that.

Anyways back to the problem - could you record a short video of what is happening there? And/or send me a project or at least the plugin settings?
Vojtech

IF I understand Svama's question correctly:
-- the Input meter comes before the Input Gain control
-- the Output meter comes after the Output Gain control.
It's the same in the other plug-ins

If the Input meter shows a low value you can boost it with the Input Gain, let the Auto Vol do its thing, then adjust the Output Gain to get the output level you want.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Okay, now I understand

MeldaProduction wrote:But still, let's say you do sell it, what then? You'll discard the stuff from all your projects? I can hardly imagine that.
selling the total bundle doesn't mean he couldn't buy the 1 or 2 plugins he really needs afterwards :wink: but it's really ridiculous how you try to bash someone who still is a customer. this kind of attitude hopefully makes people feel as uncomfortable as i feel. this is how kindergarten kids behave and discourages potential buyers. do you think you can force him like that to not selling his bundle?

frizzbee, my favourite hater, your intrusions are always welcome :D :D you seem to have a lot of spare time :D :D
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote:frizzbee, my favourite hater, your intrusions are always welcome :D :D you seem to have a lot of spare time :D :D
you can call me whatever you like :D but i will keep criticising, not hating! there's a difference and someday you'll too realize that there is always truth in criticism ;) if you like it or not doesn't matter to ne :D i appreciate that it gets read! and i'd appreciate more if you'd not just label it hate but think about it for a second ;) other companies are able to deal with it better...

Exactly! There's a difference! ;)
Vojtech

Well, as I see it, some companies have more possibilities, others don't. They can't be compared like that.
Some have more fluidity, some have more capital, some have more workers and other commitments. You never know.
All I know is, that what melda is bringing to us is very fair. I personally wouldn't ever sell this gem ;) you'll never know when you'll need it after all. And things get better and better.
-PC: Threadripper gen3 3200, 128Gig RAM, Windows 10/64bit, SDD HDs, RME UCX, Geforce GTX 1050Ti, Reason 12, Wavelab9, MTotalBundle, 2 Acer Touchscreens-

Return to “MeldaProduction”