Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Had a very quick and smooth transaction with Fabbgtr Highly recommended seller! :)

Bought Valhalla Shimmer from sazb30 -- instant transaction, pleasant communication, will be happy to deal again any time! Best! :)

Smooth and Quick transaction with packerraven no problem.
MXLinux21, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper 6.42, Behringer 204HD or Win7 Steinberg MR816x

Cancelled
Last edited by haphap on Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bought Reason 8 from thomni. Transaction went smoothly, couldn't be happier!

Bought Ozone 7 Advanced from sounddesigner with no problem whatsoever, quick replies and smooth transaction.
Thanks a lot :wink:

Bought Melodyne Essential 4 from 100F. Super quick, kept me in the loop - would definitely buy from him again.

Bought Presonus Channel Strips from DTmusic. Super-fast and friendly transaction, highly recommended :tu:

I just sold Ozone 7 Advanced to Massy87 . The transaction went very smoothly. Trustworthy buyer and I would love to do business with again! Thank you Massy87 for the purchase!
T2 Icarus is a must. SonicCore SCOPE is the most. As heart of studio it has my vote, cause XITE-1 is all she wrote.

counterparty wrote:Bought Melodyne Essential 4 from 100F. Super quick, kept me in the loop - would definitely buy from him again.

Sold Melodyne Essential 4 to counterparty. Fast payment. good communication. Highly recommended for business!

Thank you very much for your purchase counterparty.

Bought "Addictive Keys Studio Grand and Mark One" from onionring. Great seller, smooth transaction and I'm very happy with the new VSTs :D
Last edited by musical_duck on Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

flugel45 wrote:Sold a couple Arturia synths to zimske. Smooth, easy transaction. Thanks!
Right back atcha, flugel45!

Bought Sugar Bytes Thesys from Dave Dove - transaction was ideal and now up and running :tu:

Bought Sugarbytes Egoist from mindbeet . Just perfect, thanks a lot! :party:

Bought Voxengo Crunchessor from Svama a great guy to deal with.
Super quick transfer :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”