Let's troll

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Alchemy OnePingOnly

soundnaut wrote:music production is a surrogate activity
Better still, here's a template:

<A concept> is <a totally unrelated concept>

We could set up a complete new thread based on this one.

ghettosynth wrote:
incubus wrote:Can you guys help me?

I'm looking for a free whatever that can do everything that the paid stuff can do but for free. I tried downloading the cracked versions of the paid stuff, but my mom saw it and deleted it.
Just install linux...it's easy.
FFS !!!!

How many times do we enlightened ones have to tell you....

REAPER is the ONLY true and legitimate software to make music

Sheesh, such a bunch of n00bs
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:
incubus wrote:Can you guys help me?

I'm looking for a free whatever that can do everything that the paid stuff can do but for free. I tried downloading the cracked versions of the paid stuff, but my mom saw it and deleted it.
Just install linux...it's easy.
FFS !!!!

How many times do we enlightened ones have to tell you....

REAPER is the ONLY true and legitimate software to make music

Sheesh, such a bunch of n00bs
The problem with Reaper is that you really need to have some coding skills to use it. The main interface is actually a bash shell and if you don't get along with that, it's not really going to work for you. It's much easier now that you can script your track routings in Python though.

VariKusBrainZ wrote: REAPER emacs is the ONLY true and legitimate software to make music
There. I fixed that for you.

my idea of purrforming involves a kitty slicker brush.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

garryknight wrote:
VariKusBrainZ wrote: REAPER emacs is the ONLY true and legitimate software to make music
There. I fixed that for you.
10 billion KVRians cant be wrong.....can they ?!

In fact theyre coming to visit you personally and are bringing their persuasion tools such as pitchforks and fire sticks to help you crossgrade
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Huh! Sticks and stones may break my bones but pitchforks and fire sticks may break my um... um...

Hardware is totally overrated. So are modular synths. These fads are going to die in good time and there will be a glut of used stuff dirt cheap flooding the market.

ghettosynth wrote:Hardware is totally overrated. So are modular synths. These fads are going to die in good time and there will be a glut of used stuff dirt cheap flooding the market.
Admit it, you're just lusting after gear and trying to manipulate the market.

^ :hihi:

skipscada wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:Hardware is totally overrated. So are modular synths. These fads are going to die in good time and there will be a glut of used stuff dirt cheap flooding the market.
Admit it, you're just lusting after gear and trying to manipulate the market.
No, I hate hardware, especially that old timey analog hardware that sounds like something grandpa would have used to make Lawrence Welk records. I like fresh new sounds. I doubt that Kanye West and David Guetta are using that old junk.

Synthmaster looks amazing

MPowerSynth looks even better.

Oh, and gear acquisition syndrome is for losers. And loosers. And lusers. No one needs more than one DAW, one VSTi, and one effect.

Whatever I use is better than whatever you use.

Fact.

xalama qo wrote:Synthmaster looks amazing
first place, all you can go on home now :)
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”