Yay Izotope Production Bundle

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

yeah, that's all.

I'm surprised the Music Production Bundle isn't being talked about more. Neutron has gotten a lot of attention (and deservedly so) but not MPB 2 wich is the bundle to beat right now. I know a lot of people bought the MPB 2 because of all the redundant Izotope plugins that went on sale in the KVR Market Place shortly after its release. It really is the best bundle out there IMV and puts Izotope head-and-shoulders above the rest when looking at the price/high-quality/versatility/sophistication/copy-protection/etc ratio. IMO Izotope really is the benchmark and the company to beat right now, they figured out the right way to design and sell their products in a way that may prove extremely difficult to compete with over time (as their plugins grow more sophisticated and bundles get bigger and prices get lower) . They are forward thinking and have very generouse resale policies. Not saying they don't have flaws cause obviously they do but to me they are the top-dogs in Native world right now. Izotope are definitely the kings at channel strips as well. The Music Production Bundle 2 is a fat bundle with a very complete set of effects and processors and meters. My best buy in a long time. Much love for it here :love: :love: :love: :love: .

EDITED
T2 Icarus is a must. SonicCore SCOPE is the most. As heart of studio it has my vote, cause XITE-1 is all she wrote.

Until last week, I had a couple of iZotope products, and primarily older versions. Nothing from the last couple of years. When Neutron came out, it got me to go look at other offerings from iZotope. I was intrigued, and ended up buying the upgrade to the MPB2. And I'm pretty excited about it. Not only did it save me money on upgrading previous products, but I got a couple I had not had previously, all for $199 (actually less because of a discount at AudioDeluxe). It was a steal!

Even at full price, the value would be amazing. But if you get an upgrade price, even better. I couldn't be happier with the purchase.

Brent
My host is better than your host

I'm mildly debating whether or not to upgrade to it from MPB1.
I'm really only interested in Neutron Advanced, but it doesn't make a lot of sense
not to upgrade.

At the same time, thats an extra 60 or 70 bucks for stuff I don't really have
any interest in. However, I suspect, if I just crossgrade to neutron, the
MPB2 upgrade will probably cost exactly the same with neutron vs without.
And I would have wasted the money on neutron.

-sigh

*Edit: NVM... My bad, only a $36 difference at AudioDeluxe. Not really an issue
for that amount.

sounddesigner wrote: The Music Production Bundle 2 is a fat bundle with a very complete set of effects and processors and meters.

Au contraire I think it's much rather a case of redundancy than one of completeness.

It's mostly the same few algorithm (with slight variations / modifications) used in a variety of different packages.

No reverb besides the Plate in Nectar, no real stereo-delay at all, no chorus, phaser, flanger besides the super-basic one in Nectar - that doesn't mean at all it's a bad bundle, but to call it "complete" is a far Stretch really, I think.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Return to “Effects”