Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Without trawling the entire thread is this 64 bit only ? Thanks.

^ in short, yes

yes 64bit only

regarding a non EDM demo: like I said somewhere in the thread already: yes this will come soon :)

Thanks, 32bit here and I have decided to rock on with that for the time being.

^ good. there will be more left for us :hihi:

Delete!!!
MSI z390, i7 9700k OC, Noctua Cooling, NVMe 970 Pro, 64GB 3200C16, BeQuiet PSU, W10, Cubase 10, Avenger, Spire, Nexus, iZotope, Virus TI (INTERGRATED), Yamaha CS2x (Custom Mapped).

:tu:

Here is a new VPS Avenger skin... this time bright and futuristic, done by a fellow KVR member

This skin is still the layout only. Has to be build in first, some minor things may change.

This will be one of the free skins we plan to include on release. You can select your favourite skin then in the plugin.

New skin looks like something! Brightness is way too high, but overall it looks smooth and sexy.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

DJ Warmonger wrote:New skin looks like something! Brightness is way too high, but overall it looks smooth and sexy.
Yes, way too bright and the contrast with the black windows is plainly unpleasant to work with.

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

I like the look. Very nice. In general a big plus that this plug-in will be skinnable :tu:

that skin though :love:

[quote="msvs"]Pitch & Mod Envelopes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuD6p31DS7Y[/quote]

Do you have a video planned to show the operation and options when using the Oscs with samples?

Do the sample Oscs have root note/pitch detection?

Hi

please take a look at video #1: OSC Section ;)

Return to “Instruments”