Overloud TH3 (Released)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TH3

The mutes in AME sound better than Banshee's, but Banshee's manageable. It just takes some tweaking to get Banshee to sound really good for my purposes.

I tested AME randomly on some project before replacing it (I dunno why) and it does sound great.

I want to try out Prominy's V-Metal. I see it WAS on sale for $179 at JRRShop, but I missed that. I just can't justify paying $300 for a Kontakt library, which is the regular price.

I have Vmetal, it sounds great with amp sims even guitar rig.
A lot of the vmetal demos use guitar rig. It's a cpu hog for me (xeon x58).

Overloud TH3 LE version included with latest Beat Magazine (no 131)

bill45 wrote:I have Vmetal, it sounds great with amp sims even guitar rig.
I just want to co-sign this post! After eyeing V-Metal for years, I finally bought it at a great price. I'm shocked how well this holds up against the newer libraries. This is by far my favorite metal library......and it came out in 2011.

xphen0m wrote:
I just want to co-sign this post! After eyeing V-Metal for years, I finally bought it at a great price. I'm shocked how well this holds up against the newer libraries. This is by far my favorite metal library......and it came out in 2011.

Cosign, are you a rapper?

xphen0m wrote:Just threw this together today.

Been wanting to do a hardcore styled track for a long long time now.

I might turn this into a full length song later, adding more to it and improving the overall mix.

The guitar is OTS' Evolution Banshee into TH3's TS808 -> BurnSphere ->TH3 England cab -> some equalizing.

I actually didn't use TH3 for the bass.

https://soundcloud.com/verncmusic/overloud-th3-test
No find track!

AC222 wrote:
xphen0m wrote:

Cosign, are you a rapper?
No, sir. Why do you ask?
incubus wrote:
xphen0m wrote:Just threw this together today.

Been wanting to do a hardcore styled track for a long long time now.

I might turn this into a full length song later, adding more to it and improving the overall mix.

The guitar is OTS' Evolution Banshee into TH3's TS808 -> BurnSphere ->TH3 England cab -> some equalizing.

I actually didn't use TH3 for the bass.

https://soundcloud.com/verncmusic/overloud-th3-test
No find track!

Aw! I just deleted that track a few days ago! I forgot I had linked it in this thread. :( My apologies.

haha. I asked because only rappers and hip hoppers use that lingo about cosigning. You know, the marketing gimmick where everyone puts their rapper buddy in their video and so forth so they can try to market to as wide of an audience as they can. Imma cosign dis cat hyah.

Numanoid wrote:Overloud TH3 LE version included with latest Beat Magazine (no 131)
As I understand the full version comes with something like:

Amplifiers: 53
Cabinets: 37
Effects: 76

The TH3 LE version that Beat call "voll version" comes with a total of 10 :dog:

Almost like a joke :lol: If only I wasn't paying for it :(

They have Rock and metal packs intro price $69

TH3 seems OK, low on CPU, resizeable GUI, reverb and chorus effects are good.

So the full version is probably a good buy for anybody wanting a full fledged modular FX set up.

But when it comes to TH3 LE, the free Guitar Rig Player from NI got a lot more content

Hi !

Could be you listing the amps, cabs & effects included in the TH3 LE ? Would be very kind.
Numanoid wrote:
Numanoid wrote:Overloud TH3 LE version included with latest Beat Magazine (no 131)
As I understand the full version comes with something like:

Amplifiers: 53
Cabinets: 37
Effects: 76

The TH3 LE version that Beat call "voll version" comes with a total of 10 :dog:

Almost like a joke :lol: If only I wasn't paying for it :(

Hey guys! First time here!

I was demoing TH3 today, full & rock version.
Running in Protools 12.7 - Mac Sierra MacBook Pro 2017.

I found that it takes AGES to load one instance.
And then, another age to load any preset...

Try to imagine having several guitar tracks!!

Did anyone suffered this issue? Is there any solution out there?
I wrote to support service today, but I would like to know your
experiences before I buy it.

I used to love TH2 and had no trouble at all for many years.

Thank you all!

I've been demoing on a 2014 iMac running El Capitan and latest Logic without any loading issues, so can't offer much advice.

I do really like the sound, but the $299 list / $249 Overloud website price / current cheapest $244 price (at EveryPlugin) is holding me back, especially when I realizd I had just missed a big sale earlier this year. But I'll probably go for it next time it dips to $199 or lower.

(Or NI could just release Guitar Rig 6 one day so I can demo that too. But I'm not holding my breath.)

Here is a video demo of TH3 in 9 different styles:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn5bLcP1yec

Return to “Effects”