SynthMaster 2.8 not Validating in Logic Pro X

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,
Just installed SynthMaster 2.8.? (downloaded it today). Placed license key in specified location but the plugin will not validate inside of Logic Pro X (OSX El Capitan). As a matter of fact the 'auvaltool' causes the dreaded spinning pin wheel to show up and essentially locks the machine up. I found an old thread on here from May and tried those work-arounds, but to no avail.

Anyone know how to get it working?

mmGhost wrote:Hello,
Just installed SynthMaster 2.8.? (downloaded it today). Placed license key in specified location but the plugin will not validate inside of Logic Pro X (OSX El Capitan). As a matter of fact the 'auvaltool' causes the dreaded spinning pin wheel to show up and essentially locks the machine up. I found an old thread on here from May and tried those work-arounds, but to no avail.

Contact their support, I just tried installing the demo and it's hanging on the validation.
Doesn't appear to be working on El Capitan.

Didn't you try the demo first before purchasing it?

ValliSoftware wrote:

Contact their support, I just tried installing the demo and it's hanging on the validation.
It's working for me. Have you tried just selecting the plugin singly in plugin manager and running 'reset and rescan selection?'

ValliSoftware wrote:

Didn't you try the demo first before purchasing it?
ha, no, i won it as a prize in the one synth challenge

aMUSEd wrote:
ValliSoftware wrote:

It's working for me. Have you tried just selecting the plugin singly in plugin manager and running 'reset and rescan selection?'
yeah, when i run the re-scan i get the dreaded Mac pinwheel spinning, and activity monitor says the auvaltool is eating 95% of my CPU. It just sits there and i have to 'force quit' the tool and Logic X

OK I see the problem now - I was on 2.8.3 which was working fine on El Cap - but now I've updated to 2.8.5 and am getting auscan crashing so the problem is specific to this build.

The AU does appear to be working in Studio One though but it's possible what is causing problems with auscan is going to cause problems there too at some point.

Anyway reported now in the 2.8.5 thread on the Synthmaster forum so hopefully that will get a response from the dev.

Same here. Sent a bug report.

The 2.8.5 AU is working in Reaper, Renoise and Live (the VST as well) even validates in Auganizer... but no luck in Logic Pro X 10.2.4

Big up guys. Somewhat relieved it's not a system setup issue on my end. lemme know if you hear back. ez

I don't know anything for sure but I can guess that 2.8.5 was to get into compliance with sierra like all the other developers had to do.

I have had this same issue, Logix Pro X, El Capitan, and pinwheel hang. I spent four hours this weekend trying to resolve it after looking at different solutions on the web. I sent a detailed message to support, and received this from the CEO/President:

"SynthMaster does not have a validation issue with Logic."

Really disappointed by this brush off of a paid and registered user!! Appreciate any help the community, otherwise I'm giving up on Synthmaster and KV331.

thinandlight wrote:I sent a detailed message to support, and received this from the CEO/President:

"SynthMaster does not have a validation issue with Logic."

Really disappointed by this brush off of a paid and registered user!! Appreciate any help the community, otherwise I'm giving up on Synthmaster and KV331.
I said that because in our build script we have auval which validates every new build. To be on the safe side I am now downloading the latest build from the server and run auval again.

Will keep you guys updated on this.

Bulent
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

same here.
logic X and Sierra, olde version was OK, new version 2.8 "couldn't be opened"

I fixed the issue, and now uploading the new build. Should take a couple of hours, my damn upload speed is 1 Mbits/sec unfortunately...
Works at KV331 Audio

Fix released for the latest issue. Please download 2.8.5 update at:

http://www.synthmaster.com/downloadfile.aspx?fileId=53

Thank you for your patience folks!
Works at KV331 Audio

Return to “Instruments”