RAPID Synthesizer | Rapid 1.8.0 released | Free "SP - Granular Elements"

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic

Nailed the Goa sound very nicely Touch ! Like birds singing.

lolilol1975 wrote:
parawave wrote:I thought about tutorials, but didn't found someone who is capable of creating good ones yet. .
Have you considered contacting any of those guys :

Dan Worrall has made absolutely brilliant tutorials for FabFilters, Tokyo Dawn Labs, also Alchemy
Kenny Gioia makes extensive tutorials for Reaper and ProTools
Sadowick Production has made complete tutorials for Serum, Synthmaster, Diva, Massive, Spire and Z3ta2, Ableton Live.

All three have long experience making tutorials for complex music softwares, and all three are up to the task.
Echo Sound Works explains pretty in-depth (he's a Mac use though) and Larry Holcombe (Mac user also). Or Manuel Schleis on Windows.

ravasb wrote:
Astralv wrote:What special discount?
A few people were given discounts. There is no intro price.
In that case- I am not buying it. Have the shopping cart on my desktop open for a week. 250$ for new unproven company is ridiculous. $180 is a go for me. Can buy it right now. Let me know.

sircuit wrote:Or Manuel Schleis on Windows.
Manuel would never ever do a tutorial or something like that for a product that is not his own. And especially not if it is a "direct" competitors product (TBH the more I see about Avenger the more I know it has won this race, sorry :D ).

Astralv wrote:
ravasb wrote:
Astralv wrote:What special discount?
A few people were given discounts. There is no intro price.
In that case- I am not buying it. Have the shopping cart on my desktop open for a week. 250$ for new unproven company is ridiculous. $180 is a go for me. Can buy it right now. Let me know.
Yes, from time to time I´m on the rapid site to check if parawave cools down to an appealing pricing level. Unfortunately he doesn´t. Perhaps on black friday he gives away some posies to chosen fews...
:zzz:
The average bored guy

bite_me wrote:Yes, from time to time I´m on the rapid site to check if parawave cools down to an appealing pricing level. Unfortunately he doesn´t.
I'm thinking about a Ruhrgebiet Special, how would you like that?

City in Germany? Not following.

And what is the 20% tax?

Aren´t most KVR´s from Ruhrgebiet??? :)
Glück auf Parawave!
Greetings from downhole, thx!!!
The average bored guy

parawave wrote:
bite_me wrote:Yes, from time to time I´m on the rapid site to check if parawave cools down to an appealing pricing level. Unfortunately he doesn´t.
I'm thinking about a Ruhrgebiet Special, how would you like that?

Please also consider a Randstad Special for I could never afford Rapid with just my disability allowance. :( :cry:

:pray:

Hi guys:

Before anything else, I would like to thank Parawave for including me in the special list of discount eligibles. Unfortunately, due to other priorities, I have to pass on this at the moment, So, if Parawave allows, and since we have only a week more until the deadline for using the discount, I'd like to give up of my position in favour of the first one that comes in and buy Rapid.

Thanks a lot for your work. Regards
Fernando (FMR)

I would take it. Can we do this?

What one has to do to get on the list?

Astralv wrote:I would take it. Can we do this?

For me is first come first served. It's up to Parawave :shrug:
Fernando (FMR)

fmr wrote:
Astralv wrote:I would take it. Can we do this?

For me is first come first served. It's up to Parawave :shrug:
Yes. Already transfered.

@RAPID:
Good news everyone, the MacOS X version is steadily advancing. It already compiles and works on the first glance. But to make sure everything really works, a bit more testing is needed. After that, the annoying installer/distribution stuff and then it's ready to ship. So it should be done in November.

Nice mainstream EDM demo. Got to say though as a long time vst user. The price for this from a non established devloper and this type of synth is pretty steep and a large gamble for the buyer. Was quite stunned at the pricing. When yu look at the competition (nto demoed it yet so this is off the top of my head comparissons) Zerba, Spire, Serum, Discovery to name a few and Vengeances new synth (which I wonder if this is a parallel?).

Im not sure if this is gambit move on revenue and long term game or misjudged price and product placement. Saying that, I may think differently when I eventually get round to demoing it. This post is base purely on the YouTube promo video so I might be right of base, however I know I'm not jumping straight to the demo download...which for me is quite unusual. Personally it's way too expensive for a new comer!

FMR, thank you for transferring your discount. Looks like I will be getting the synth soon. Will share my impression. Thank you.

Return to “Instruments”