so this xmas my present will be...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yeah, we have a few "bike routes" here too. :) Usually we also have 1 or 2 drivers wrapped around trees there too. Most seem to be pretty civilized though. The people who are rather annoying are rather the guys driving on the A-roads (Bundesstraße), which have their exhaust pipes tweaked so you can hear them from kilometres away... of course, the police can't do anything about it, because they're only allowed to go on duty on ordered occasions, and have to spend the rest of the time at the office, writing reports about their activities. Even when they hear it from kiometres away. :roll: Well, that's the new "freedom" here i guess where everyone can do stuff which limits the freedom of the other... :)

chk071 wrote: I always wondered, if you don't mind me asking. You guys have a speed limit of 60 mph (assuming that you are from the US)..
Generally outside city limits, interstate speeds in the US are usually 70 mph. I will say, in south Florida, if you are not doing 85 you're liable to get run over. Yes, 85-90 was a rush on my bike as Florida has no requirement law to wear a helmet either. I could not resist to take advantage of that freedom.

Hehe, then it is like in germany i see. :) If you don't run 60, or 70 km/h in the 50 zones in the city, you get harassed from behind too...

No helmet requirement? :o I couldn't imagine that here at all. Even when running a moped, you're required to wear a helmet here, and even many cyclist wear (downgraded) helmets here.

No helmet on a motorbike is suicidal.

As for Germany, the concession to car makers is just enormous. In Bayern, there are harsh limits on everything it seems, except on speed and beer consumption.

So, I went for a DrumBrute, a Micro Express and a SQ-1. :D

And a new electric shaver, because my old one died last week after roughly 15 years of use. :evil:
free multisamples (last upd: 22th May 2021).
-------------------------
I vote with my wallet.

Drumbrutes have finally made their way to Canada. They were shipped to several Long and McQuade stores yesterday with priority given to preorders. I picked mine up yesterday and it promptly made its way under the tree.

Bought myself a Throbbing Gristle album (vinyl)

Dont want anymore synths right now, but DrumBrute is on the list for early next year.

An old second hand CD player, to put besides bed and listen music with headphones. 20$
You can't always get what you waaaant...

stanlea wrote:An old second hand CD player, to put besides bed and listen music with headphones. 20$
My first portable CD player (many years ago) was a Sony for $150

This year i bought myself a House + Korg Volca FM and Korg Minilogue and a Bass Preacher pedal as a Xmas Present :)
No more Renting of appartements or weird landlords + better space for my hw synths.

Harmor and Sylenth1 for this Christmas. Of course a dozen of games and ... that's it! No money left for new clothes (who needs them anyway! :hihi: )

After buying a new home, a new studio build, a new car, a 65" LG OLED, an OB6, a Voyager, a Sub37, and a System 8...all in 2016, I am nearly out of money...so no Christmas presents for me this morning....but I am counting my blessings. :oops: I sincerely hope that everyone here has a merry Christmas, and may all your desires be granted. :)

quantum7 wrote:After buying a new home, a new studio build, a new car, a 65" LG OLED, an OB6, a Voyager, a Sub37, and a System 8...all in 2016, I am nearly out of money...so no Christmas presents for me this morning....but I am counting my blessings. :oops: I sincerely hope that everyone here has a merry Christmas, and may all your desires be granted. :)
Nearly out of money? :o

:party: Zebra2 + Dark Zebra :party: so happy :) looking forward to when I have time to start digging in to the details, merry Xmas!

Fingers crossed A house in West Yorkshire :-)

Return to “Instruments”