KONTAKT GUI Maker in development [RELEASED]

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Kontakt Kontakt GUI Maker

How much does the cheapest Kontakt license costs? This is getting more and more interesting :)

I think the cheapest way in was the free Sennheiser drum kits, then upgrade.
Duh

So, we´re close to the official release :hyper:

The "Action" script library window has been improved. Everything is now folder-based and sorted like "LFO, modulation, send effects, tables, menu" and so on. You can customize the folder structure to your liking.

Besides this, several bugs have been fixed, some CPU and drawing optimizations have been carried out, the image menu generation has been improved (8 different fonts, colour gradient, round robin support)...

Stay tuned!

Is the folder structure for projects and projects files (samples/themes etc) too ?
Duh

bungle wrote:Is the folder structure for projects and projects files (samples/themes etc) too ?
No, just for the action script library currently. However, project management is planned!

Aaaah ok, well i shall download it again when it has that ;)
Still busy with other stuff here
Duh

bungle wrote:Aaaah ok, well i shall download it again when it has that ;)
Still busy with other stuff here
But keep in mind, that might still take a while :oops:

No worries, i bought mainly to show support for future development anyway ;)
Im OCD about my foldering haha
Duh

bungle wrote:No worries, i bought mainly to show support for future development anyway ;)
Im OCD about my foldering haha
Thanks for that - much appreciated :hug:

So, has anyone worked with KGM yet? What do you think so far? How does it work for you?

I will have a quick mess at some point, but haven't had chance to touch it yet.
Duh

bungle wrote:I will have a quick mess at some point, but haven't had chance to touch it yet.
Let us know your thoughts then :tu:

When I select a knob, the action list is empty in the latest version (0.97). Any idea why?

SampleScience wrote:When I select a knob, the action list is empty in the latest version (0.97). Any idea why?
Thanks for letting me know. Can you reproduce the bug? The list is only empty if you select a knob? I will investigate.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”