Favorite UI - most pleasing to the eyes...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Even though it's not my most-used plugin, though I do use it often, Linplug's Spectral just puts me in such a calm state of mind. The "colors" are soft and the layout is circular, or if not circular, it's done in such a way that doesn't make my eyes struggle to "sit at the helm" and have fun.

Second place for me: The Mangle and The Tangle - so simple yet full of possibilities.

The ArtVera interface for FrettedSynth SaFfron soundfont player
is my favourite ever, for use of color, shape,
and a well functioning layout.
Cheers

:hail: :hail: :hail:

Absolute best GUI imho :
- XFer Records Serum
- U-He Hive

I used to love the following GUI :
- Tone2 ElectraX (the white version mostly)
- Tone2 Gladiator (the blue skin)

Synapse Audio Dune 2 also has a gorgeous sand coloured GUI, I don't remember its name (might be the Harbor Blue skin, can't check as I sold my licence).

Beepstreet Sunrizer is beautiful too, but its GUI is not exactly an original creation.
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

One of my favorites......Also luSH101,DIVA.Image
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

U-he Bazille is my new standard in term of UI. Just make so much sense to see everything in one place. (I know there is a tweaks&FX page but...).

Makes me also thinking about aalto, kaivo...

The one from new The Legend is quite good too. Not only to the eyes, but because it's so simple, nicely laid out, with a good size, the workflow is fast.

marmess wrote:U-he Bazille is my new standard in term of UI. Just make so much sense to see everything in one place. (I know there is a tweaks&FX page but...).

Makes me also think about aalto, kaivo...

This was my fave until they changed it for worst in V2.

Now Aalto is my new Fav as far as GUI design, then Razor.
dedication to flying

Of course, my favorite's going to be ADHDidi- the only one with my logo/name on the front!
But in all honesty, Saltline's GUIs are pretty easy on the eyes.
Music can no longer soothe the worried thoughts of monarchs; it can only tell you when it's time to buy margarine or copulate. -xoxos
Discontinue use if rash or irritation develops.

rod_zero wrote:This was my fave until they changed it for worst in V2.
It got worse ? :o :hihi:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I haven't used it in a while (not sure why as it's fabtastic) but it was the first one that popped into my head after reading the thread title.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I like several, but up to now, Linplug's Spectral is the interface I like most:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Windows 7, Cubase 9.5 and some extra plug-ins | Takamine EN-10C and PRS Mira

:love:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Virus Ti Editor

Return to “Instruments”