Presets for Synapse Audio Legend - "Legendary" Now in RE and VST format

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.

Now available in the VST and Rack Extension format.

Use code, "moog" and save %20.

For a long time to many people, the word Moog meant the same as synthesizer.
It is indeed the most legendary name in the business.

So many ground breaking recordings have, and are still done with Moog synthesizers.
Synapse Audio did a great job with Legend.

This plugin inspired us to release a soundset that focuses on sounds from the early days of Moog.
As a preset/patch developer that has a strong focus on Vintage Sounds, "Legendary" is a very special project for us.

Over the years we have received many emails from our customer's requesting presets from their favorite artist including Brian Eno, Pink Floyd, Keith Emerson, Wendy Carlos, Jean-Michel Jarre and others.

After hearing the Legend softsynth from Synapse Audio, I realized this would be the synth to make the "Legendary" preset collection for.

Legendary for Synapse Audio Legend is 125 Vintage presets featuring classic instruments from the early days of Moog synthesis.

AUDIO:

https://soundcloud.com/vintage-synth-pa ... dio-legend
Last edited by PatchAdamz on Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Great! I will buy it. I love The Legend.

Just passing by to say that The Legend sounds amazing with these patches. Now I love The Legend even more. Highly recommended. Great job VSP.

Yorrrrrr wrote:Just passing by to say that The Legend sounds amazing with these patches. Now I love The Legend even more. Highly recommended. Great job VSP.
Thank you!

Intro discount, use code "moog" and receive a %20 discount at checkout.

Yorrrrrr wrote:Just passing by to say that The Legend sounds amazing with these patches. Now I love The Legend even more. Highly recommended. Great job VSP.
+1

Totally agree, GREAT combination.

Musicisbest wrote:
+1

Totally agree, GREAT combination.
Thanks guys!

Last call for intro discount!

PatchAdamz wrote:Image

For a long time to many people, the word Moog meant the same as synthesizer.
It is indeed the most legendary name in the business.

So many ground breaking recordings have, and are still done with Moog synthesizers.
Synapse Audio did a great job with Legend.

This plugin inspired us to release a soundset that focuses on sounds from the early days of Moog.
As a preset/patch developer that has a strong focus on Vintage Sounds, "Legendary" is a very special project for us.

Over the years we have received many emails from our customer's requesting presets from their favorite artist including Brian Eno, Pink Floyd, Keith Emerson, Wendy Carlos, Jean-Michel Jarre and others.

After hearing the Legend softsynth from Synapse Audio, I realized this would be the synth to make the "Legendary" preset collection for.

Legendary for Synapse Audio Legend is 125 Vintage presets featuring classic instruments from the early days of Moog synthesis.

AUDIO:

Last Day for Discount!

PatchAdamz wrote:Discount ending soon folks.

Discount ends on the 31st.

PatchAdamz wrote:Legendary for Synapse Audio Legend is 125 Vintage presets featuring classic instruments from the early days of Moog synthesis.
Classic Vintage Presets for a Vintage Synth.

Our Entire Store - %35 Off
Use code, "newyear".

New Audio from "Legendary" For Synapse Audio Legend:

ALSO, coming very soon for Reason!

Return to “Soundware”