Let's troll

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Alchemy OnePingOnly

People that are really full of crap should be in control! And they have the certificate to prove it!

xoxos wrote:
xalama qo wrote:Synthmaster looks amazing
first place, all you can go on home now :)
Booyah! All your interweb are mine!

xoxos wrote:
xalama qo wrote:Synthmaster looks amazing
first place, all you can go on home now :)
Yes, xalama qo killed the internet. But we're resurrecting it, one thread at a time, starting with the most important one.

incubus wrote:People that are really full of crap should be in control! And they have the certificate to prove it!
Or, (and this is really scary) they don't care about recent losses, they only care about control! (it's what they dreamed of!)

harryupbabble wrote:Platonic stiffness, it's possible.
:hihi: loved it.
wait, we don't laugh here.

incubus wrote:
incubus wrote:People that are really full of crap should be in control! And they have the certificate to prove it!
Or, (and this is really scary) they don't care about recent losses, they only care about control! (it's what they dreamed of!)
Well now you're not trolling you're just telling the truth.

:ud:

incubus wrote:People that are really full of crap should be in control
Well, that is bascially the definition of being "anal", don't give anything away :hihi:

But being constipated is hardly pleasing though ... :(

I presume no one wants anarchy, except anarchists. And also, is/was Johnny Rotten a true anarchist?
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

harryupbabble wrote:I presume no one wants anarchy, except anarchists
I think many people want anarchy

It is moving back to that small country town or village, where everybody knows everybody, the inhabitants rely on their own produce and each other, there is no hierarchy, it is all based on voluntary associations.

Johnny Rotten was an anarchist about not going to the dentist, that's why he had green teeth.

Haha you always seem to be making fun of them (have I guessed that wrong?) but me I wouldn't mind being a Brit. If you are Brit, you have advantages. Like being the best at the English language and maybe having a "musical DNA" since the best music seem to come from there (is it even really subjective)?
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

harryupbabble wrote:Haha you always seem to be making fun of them (have I guessed that wrong?)
Maybe you got that wrong, because as my username is derived from that Gary Webb of Hammersmith West London

And this is what he had to say at the time of the royal wedding in '86:

:scared:

So should he ever think about running for political office, he shall not get my vote

Numanoid wrote:
harryupbabble wrote:I presume no one wants anarchy, except anarchists
I think many people want anarchy

It is moving back to that small country town or village, where everybody knows everybody, the inhabitants rely on their own produce and each other, there is no hierarchy, it is all based on voluntary associations.
Sounds more like The Good Life than Anarchy...

AnX wrote:Sounds more like The Good Life than Anarchy...
Yeah, but anarchy the term is totally misunderstood, whenever the word is mentioned everybody seems to think about urban decay and wild gangs roaming the streets

Killing Joke's lyrics Goodbye to the village is sort of like the anarchist requiem

http://www.metrolyrics.com/goodbye-to-t ... -joke.html

Numanoid wrote:It is moving back to that small country town or village, where everybody 'knows' everybody
:-o

- And everyone has the same last name & is part of a really f%cked-up gene pool -
Last edited by goldenanalog on Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”