Tuplets and Polyrhytms in Bitwig Studio?

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Nope, not yet.

:(

Gotta steal the thread for a sec, sorry, but the gifs posted here triggered the question that lingered in the back of my head long time - is there a way to populate the track with same notes without actually clicking to draw each one? I seem to recall FL studio tutorials doing it like that, drawing a long note creates a string of same short notes.

Anything yet?

Reapers piano roll is more advanced. It would be cool to be able to do this in Bitwig. I'll check back in another year.

Nothing if the sorts yet, but I'd really love to have the functionality of Reaper. It looks like something I'd use a lot.

+10000

:pray:

Has this been added in version 2?

Dunno, hope it's added within the next 12 months

I'm optimistic. Mostly because it's been three years :) after one of the devs commented in another thread about adding it. If it's not in this new version I will stop asking.

It'll get added it's a brilliant feature, it's just a matter of when, with this new subscription model they've gotta keep
up to expectations and this one's an editing gem, so devs when you see this could you move it up the timetable :)

Anyone beta testing 2? Can you check for us?

It's alpha and one day you become a tuplet.
I never make mistakes; I just blame others.

'XronoMorph: Loop generator' brought me here... I was hoping for something like clip stretching a la Reaper, but I'll settle for a colourful spinning graphical interface. :D

Return to “Bitwig”