Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Cubase 8.5 Pro to Koolkeys. Fast/easy transaction and great communication. Highly recommend doing business with Koolkeys.

Bought a couple of Toontrack MIDI packs from triggerthehorizon. Friendly seller, quick transaction. Thanks!

Sold some stuff to Nobi, Bburtin, & barbecutie. Great buyers!

Sold Slate VCC to Mexj. New KVR member and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks!

Sold Slate VBC to SohBeh. Smooth and pleasant transaction.

Big kudos to the guys at Slate Support as well, who made the transfer as easy as pie.

Bought Nectar 2 PS from Tomgu. He was friendly and responsive, and he sent the transfer request quickly. Would recommend.

Bought Slate VCC from "flugel45" great seller and transfer was fast and easy would recommend buying from him.

Sold Scarbee MM-Bass to kääriäinen. Great buyer, smooth transaction and highly recommended :)

sold Waves Ren Bass to leonski...easy as!

Sold Dune to lvndr. Great buyer, smooth transaction and highly recommended :)

I've sold Studio One 3 Pro for hermantf great communication and fast payment. Highly recommended
Thanks

I bought Devastor 2 and Decimort 2 from Elevated_being, two separate transactions, both quick and easy - great seller!
Doctor kindly tell your wife that
I'm alive, flowers thrive
Realize, realize, realize

Sold Waves Gold Bundle to K1TTENM1TTEN!

Prompt payment and excellent communication!

Thanx K1TTENM1TTEN!!!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

Bought Waves Gold Bundle from cclarry, the transaction went flawlessly. Would definitely do business with again and recommend to others!

Flawless transaction with thiagoam88 for the bx_stereomaker. Highly recommended seller!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”