StudioLinked releases INFINITI PLAYER (VST, AU, AAX)

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Infiniti Player

https://www.studiolinked.com/infinitiplayer/

StudioLinked has launched first urban player engine for music lovers across the globe. Infiniti player gives a new way to explore sound possibilities. The player engine is designed to help aspiring music producers. The player is cost effective and comes with a massive sound library that users can benefit from. Infiniti player is available for purchase online at StudioLinked.com.
Infiniti player comes with a massive library and expansion packs with over 1500 different instruments and over 16GB of sample music that has been edited and processed for high quality with an attention to detail. The Infiniti player is designed to be the best aid for young music producers across the globe.

“Infiniti Player gives you an infinite amount of sound possibilities”.

With a huge array of advanced control and features that are in built to help with the editing process, Infiniti gives a producer maximum control over sound and it’s quality. The Chord Mode is designed to help the producer play complex chords efficiently and swiftly. The impressive in-built arpeggiator gives complete ease and control to the process of building complex sequences, blocks can be dragged up and down in the new pitch grid easily. The 16 velocity knobs in the arpeggiator give the user complete control over the entire sequence and all of its elements.
A built-in Library Rack helps the user store and organize their music easily. This helps the user easily navigate and find the required composition without spending much time over the searching process.

Video Introduction
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ittj9w7_vo

So is there a law suit in the making from Sonic Reality, the makers of Infinite Player

https://www.sonicreality.com/landingpag ... player.php

We have trademarked INFINITI PLAYER

https://trademarks.justia.com/867/07/in ... 07600.html

Can forums talk about positive things. Or only look for something negative to make out of nowhere. Out of our whole post we wrote and posted a video. You assume a lawsuit over a trademark we own. All love on KVR
Last edited by Studiolinked on Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Studiolinked wrote:Can forums talk about positive things. Or only look for something negative to make out of nowhere.
Sure it can

With only two posts to your name it is bit early to claim that all posts are negative :wink:

I asked that because we posted this thread at 11:05 and you replied at 11:13 and only thing you mentioned is assumed there might be a lawsuit because names are simular. Take some time and watch the video and read before posting reply. Might be little more positive

This is another Kontakt clone?
I have already many of such things I do not use. What is special here?

Studiolinked wrote:I asked that because we posted this thread at 11:05 and you replied at 11:13 and only thing you mentioned is assumed there might be a lawsuit because names are simular.
I was just struck by it as the eSoundz Infinite Player is well known and has been around for years, to launch a similar style product and sell it with bascially the same name.

Would be like if somebody launched a new soft drink called Coce-Cola
Studiolinked wrote:Take some time and watch the video and read before posting reply. Might be little more positive
Well the vid I watched in two minutes, that is just a promo teaser. What I understand from the webpage is that this is a plugin, and not a Kontakt lib, correct ?

But to be able to full evaluate a plugin, reading and watching is not enough, users need to be able to check out a demo, I can't find that on your page?:

https://www.studiolinked.com/product/vs ... ti-player/

I don't see the special thing in that plugin, too. The teaser doesn't explain the product very well since I didn't know exactly what this plugin does after watching the video :D It seems to be more a Nexus clone!? No demo & 60$ for 1 expansion?

Well, good luck. Personally I wouldn't spend 200$ for another simple rompler, when there is something like Avenger or Rapid which are full synths with big libraries in that price category... Or well known and spread competitors like Kontakt, Nexus, ...

Well I'm a little confused. The website says 5GB recommended space available, but your post above says 16GB? Is there a sound demo somewhere that I'm missing? I can't tell what is actually included. And in a rompler, where there are very few controls, and one of the highlights of the plugin is its "3d animation system" so there is "always something visually moving" on the screen, the sounds are the most important thing.

It appears you have a ton of expansion libraries available, which is good. But my goodness, you have to fix your website menu. When on the Infiniti Player product page, if I click "Infiniti Player Expansions", it takes me there. But every single menu item moves to a different place. Why? Why do all the menu items shift to different lines and different positions in those lines every time you click on a page? That's a UX nightmare. Sorry, I'm a web designer full-time and this kind of stuff drives me crazy. And it certainly won't help you!

Also, the video demo on the page doesn't appear to be showing for me?

I would love to discuss the plugin and library, but the details just remain skim. I don't think many people will buy it without any sound demos, unless I missed them somewhere. $200 for a feature-lite rompler is a big leap if the sounds can't be tested.

I honestly don't mean to be discouraging. I just think you need to take some time to enhance your site a bit to better display your products and not confuse customers. Good luck.

Brent
My host is better than your host

I'm sure StudioLinked is targeting a Younger Audience that keeps growing each year.
I don't think this Plugin Player is targeted to other plugin developers or WHASHEDOUT old BurntOut producers that grewup with kontakt and Nexus.

Its funny to me how some foks here at KVR just run their mouth like that TRUMP fellow.

at least studiolinked are doing something new every other Month,

:x :x what have you critics done lately ??? :?: :?: :?:

It looks pretty good and at least it's an alternative to what's already out there. I don't get the criticism, but we're on an internet forum after all! :lol:

jacintonegro wrote:Its funny to me how some foks here at KVR just run their mouth like that TRUMP fellow.
Look who is talking :P

Is this what a dev expects when launching a new product? -> :hail:

A dev need to deal with constructive criticism like providing a manual, and a demo version to try out

jacintonegro wrote:I'm sure StudioLinked is targeting a Younger Audience that keeps growing each year.
I don't think this Plugin Player is targeted to other plugin developers or WHASHEDOUT old BurntOut producers that grewup with kontakt and Nexus.

Its funny to me how some foks here at KVR just run their mouth like that TRUMP fellow.

at least studiolinked are doing something new every other Month,

:x :x what have you critics done lately ??? :?: :?: :?:
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

jacintonegro wrote:I'm sure StudioLinked is targeting a Younger Audience that keeps growing each year.
Wondering still what special thing does this Infiniti Player. I hear nothing special. I see nothing special. Not from many years or anything modern, it claims is "first urban player" but this has no meaning to my ears.

This cost also is strange. Such pricing competes with Komplete, and this I think is not viable for a plugin showing very much lack of substance and no trial.

Zookes wrote:Wondering still what special thing does this Infiniti Player.
it has fancy 3d animations which of course are totally relevant in audio business :hihi: :clown: :D

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”