Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

who carries the last UVI Synths Anthology 2 Upgrade for less? JRR ? I can't find it on their website....

According to otristan it is only available on uvi.net

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=472211&start=39

edit: ah, should've read the post above, too.

Anyone know what's up with Audio Deluxe? Their site as been down for maintenance for days now. Just seems strange in this day and age that a site like that would be down for so long. Just curious.

plexuss wrote:Anyone know what's up with Audio Deluxe? Their site as been down for maintenance for days now. Just seems strange in this day and age that a site like that would be down for so long. Just curious.

working for me, looks like the site just got an overhaul. Looks great.

Audiodeluxe works for me too

With the code FALL2016 users can get Synth Anthology II for $89.95

greenfly wrote:
plexuss wrote:Anyone know what's up with Audio Deluxe? Their site as been down for maintenance for days now. Just seems strange in this day and age that a site like that would be down for so long. Just curious.
working for me, looks like the site just got an overhaul. Looks great.
It's working now, yes. Had been down for a day or so.

It is buggy though

Lists a lot of UVI stuff on sale at $29

But when put in basket the end total is $134,99 :?
Last edited by Numanoid on Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Numanoid wrote:It is buggy though

Lists UVI BeatBox Anthology on sale at $29 (reg $149)

https://www.audiodeluxe.com/products/uv ... -anthology
Also, if you click on "sales" you don't just get sale items. Further, the sort by price doesn't seem to work.

The sale items tagged with "Paul Test 5" appears to be dummies

So whoever built the new website, must have forgot to remove those before going live.

Numanoid wrote:It is buggy though

Lists a lot of UVI stuff on sale at $29

Bummer. I would buy the hell out of EP88 at $29.00.
Tangled roots perplex her ways.

Numanoid wrote:The sale items tagged with "Paul Test 5" appears to be dummies

So whoever built the new website, must have forgot to remove those before going live.
you have to wonder what kind of system passes a test where it allows the listed prices of the individual products to not match the total price!

I'm sure they'll get it fixed soon enough, but the dev needs a word in his shell-like.

actually looks like the "total" si the right place and the "discounted" price is not the real one (maybe a test slipped into production website)

I do like the way products auto-load into the page and avoid needing to use pagination. however they've broken the back button - lets you you've scrolled and scrolled and found something you like. you click to view the product and then hit the back button - it resets you somewhere in the page of products but not where you were. so not only did you lose your place but you have to scroll scroll scroll again to get where you want.

I consider this to be a deal-breaker major usability violation. audio deluxe? are you listening? (I think they might be reading this because some of the issues stated above seem to be fixed... seem to be.)

When did Halloween become another sale day ?

I am getting so many Halloween themed sale newsletter now. The offers aren't very different from regular sales, not many no brainer deals.

I thought Halloween was about trick or treating in US, not a day when users are more likely to buy more plugs or gear ?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”