K Brown Synth Bundle

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

And a horizontal-layout version:
Rolend Block-8_horiz_copy.jpg
You'll find it in the same folder as the original version.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Did the same thing with Synthegrated 12A:
Synthegrated 12A_horiz_copy.jpg
In the same folder as the vertical version.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Good work on the horizontal versions Kevin. The other large vertical synths in your collection would be awesome like that too. (The other rolend block and moog emulator) :D
:tu: All is good

Greetings,

Testing some of your synths as Airwave'd VSTs for Linux, everything's working nicely here in Bitwig 1.3.13. I'll test as many as I can over the weekend.

Best,

dp

@kevin brown

Someone should hire you as a GUI designer. Those are awesome! :tu:

Thanks, it's an important aspect to me.

Now,something different - a Moog modular emulation with an arrangement of modules selected to reflect the basic voice components of the Yamaha CS-80 - namely two sets of VCO-VCF/Env-VCA/Env, plus an LFO. Of course being modular one can connect them any way one wishes.

VCO-1 patterned after the Moog 921, but the other two have had their Aux sections replaced with internal PWM LFOs (like CS-80).

The filters have also been changed to reflect CS-80, having an HPF section in series with an LPF, with common modulation inputs and keyboard track. Unlike CS-80 the LPF is 4-pole.

Synthegrated 80 :
Synthegrated 80_copy.jpg

Man, You're unbelievable.
If You keep this tempo, You will release "Classic synth anthology" before Xmas :tu:

Kumi_27 wrote:Man, You're unbelievable.
If You keep this tempo, You will release "Classic synth anthology" before Xmas :tu:

:lol:

And all for 'nought'.

Really amazing!

Hi Kevin.

I have got to say that this is some very serious work that you have done and i thank you very much:-) i am very much enjoying your Arp emulations but am unable to reload a saved preset in my DAW (Synapse Audio Orion) can you please help if i am missing something ?
Strictly drum and bass

Be sure you are using the latest versions from this folder :
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g6m0z81ie05f ... wt3ja?dl=0

Meantime, here's the horizontal layout of Synthegrated 15A; for Drew Dale and others whose DAWs-don't-scroll.:
Synthegrated 15A_horiz_copy.jpg

Many thanks for the continued updates Kevin :tu: :clap:

Thanks for sharing :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

kevin brown wrote:Be sure you are using the latest versions from this folder :
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g6m0z81ie05f ... wt3ja?dl=0

Meantime, here's the horizontal layout of Synthegrated 15A; for Drew Dale and others whose DAWs-don't-scroll.:
Synthegrated 15A_horiz_copy.jpg
I have downloaded and tested, saving presets now works like a charm!
You sir are champion! :tu:
Strictly drum and bass

I'm going to stop peppering the forum with each additional synth that gets done unless it's something new or vastly re-vamped. I'm going to keep doing the param-naming as I have time and stuffing them into the common folder.

I'll chime in again when it looks like at least all the synths in the original Bundle get done.

Cheers - KB

Will there be a horizontal block 8 with cables ?

Return to “Instruments”