So, anyone still using Novation V-Station?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
V-Station

I use it, I love it!

Use it all the time. Tiny cpu footprint and great for layering with other stuff. I have a Xio too which I usually use at some point in every track I do.

Ingonator wrote:Got both the Bass Station and V-Station plugins here (got V-Station as freeware last year).
Sorry for the offtopic but how did you get it for free? Is it still possible cause I would love to have it!

nIGhT-SoN wrote:
Ingonator wrote:Got both the Bass Station and V-Station plugins here (got V-Station as freeware last year).
Sorry for the offtopic but how did you get it for free? Is it still possible cause I would love to have it!
The fre V-Station seemed to be a limited time offer last year at MusicTech avaible for everyone, not sure if it is still available.
I had to register it officially to my Novation account to use it. Appears ike a "normal" product there after registration.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

I don' think it's available through that method anymore. I got it several times though. First time i bought it from Thomann, for 25 €. Then i got the bundle from the MusicTech DVD, and then i got both BassStation and V-Station two times on the Beat magazine DVD's. :D

You can still order the Beat issue with V-Station on it BTW: http://www.falkemedia-shop.de/musik/beat/beat-2243.html Don't order the digital version though, because that won't come with the content. You need the physical copy (you order that with the "Bestellen" button), and i have no idea how much they charge for postage outside of germany. BTW, that issue's DVD has both the BassStation and the V-Station.

Thank you for the tip! Just ordered, although it doesn't say anything about BassStation. Cost me almost 10 euros which is quite good price.

I use the plugins but I have also a Novation Circuit where you find 2 hardware synths in one device. The synth structure is based on this Synthesizers but it's a more simple I think
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

Nope. Deleted that thing off my hard drive about the same time the novation effects package was killed. I don't even have the serial for it anymore. Sounded ok but was a useless preset arpeggiation box.

nIGhT-SoN wrote:Thank you for the tip! Just ordered, although it doesn't say anything about BassStation. Cost me almost 10 euros which is quite good price.
It's on there too, I have that issue. :)

Got it free too and don't use it. What are its chances in front of the 3 U-He synths I own?

e@rs wrote:Got it free too and don't use it. What are its chances in front of the 3 U-He synths I own?
Dunno. But then, it doesn't intend to be an accurate analog model. "Straight" VA synth.

^As Hive.

Also, it doesn't need lots of cpu power.

^As Hive. :D

Now on a serious note, it's quite light weight when it comes to cpu usage and you can get pretty nice sounds out of it, especially for EDM.

Still use it!

How close is this to any of Novation's hardware? I know it wasn't really meant to be an exact replica, but just out of curiosity, I was wondering how close it is. I'm not that familiar with Novation's hardware sounds.

Steve
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

Return to “Instruments”