Request: Eased patch bank loading and left/right shifters for patches within a bank.

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've used and loved Patchwork for awhile now, and wanted to check whether I simply am doing something wrong, or whether you'd entertain a feature request.

My frustration is with bank loading, and also with patch scrolling. Is it possible to offer a file picker when "Load" is selected from the per-VST menu? It seems the VST itself must offer bank loading? Is that even possible-- because in the absence of it, I still have to hunt around my VST and remember where IT does this, whereas it'd be faster to get used to how Patchwork does it, and then use that for all instruments.

Also, when a bank is full of patches, the selection list extends beyond what's practical (say 10-15 entries) and fills the screen; admittedly, there are up/down scrollers at that point, but it can really be unwieldy. Can it be "chunked" instead?

Thanks for listening, and I appreciate the work. I'd be glad to learn I'm missing a small option that makes things easier...

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”