Using Evolution Strawberry with outboard effects and amplifier

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

In the old days, before there were effects and amp simulators added to this product, I had a lot of success playing into effects and amplifiers and achieving a realistic guitar sound.

Since the addition, I can't seem to figure out the correct way or which things to turn off in ES to achieve that again.

In the old days, I think the two styles I used most were Legato (which gave me a very Allan Holdsworth type of playing) and Scarlet Queen (or something like that - my memory is shot).

What's the best advice these days to be able to play through outboard gear? What needs to be turned off? Are there helpful presets for this? Are there presets to go into and then shut off certain parameters.

Thank you for anyone that can help. I've been trying to figure this out for while now.

Just disable everything on TONE page. That's it.

That sounds too easy! I'll give it a shot.

Thanks, EvilDragon!

Speaking of which, it might be useful to have a global effects bypass switch available on the tone page--what do you think?
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Gregjazz wrote:Speaking of which, it might be useful to have a global effects bypass switch available on the tone page--what do you think?
Yes, please.

Yes, totally!

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”