How much to Upgrade from XT

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

OK you win. How much to upgrade from XT so I can get rid of that noise?

There has been an extremely advantageous upgrade path from MuLab XT to MuLab Unlimited for a long time after MuLab XT was discontinued and all MuLab XT users have been emailed several times about that advantageous upgrade path. But for some time now already that upgrade path is not available anymore, sorry. If you have a MuLab 5/6 UL User Key, you can take the special MuLab 7 upgrade path, otherwise please purchase a new MuLab 7 user key, which still is low priced. And if you purchase a MuLab 7 Unlimited User Key before tomorrow eve (2200 CET), you get a MUX Modular 7 VST User Key for free.

I emailed infodesk@mutools.com Tried to PM but it won't do it on here.

carroll6 wrote:I emailed infodesk@mutools.com Tried to PM but it won't do it on here.
I already replied last night. Didn't you receive my reply? Maybe it has been sorted in your spam folder?

The Topic reply was sent to my folder. Sigh.. you have to use my new email. I sent the email and a message with the new email. I had a system trauma and had to build new computer, with new hard drive. My info from MuTools concerning the software was on the old Thunderbird Inbox.."Important" folder. I don't see any message from info@mutools.com

Found it..indeed..in spam folder thanks .. yes I will need key when I pay for upgrade as per my email. Thank you.

Lets continue any communication about user keys via email pls. Thx.

Return to “MUTOOLS”