Sylenth1 keystroke stealing in Cubase 7.5

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

New user here with the latest S1 version, running 64bit in W7 and C7.5.

The problem I am having (which is driving me nuts because it keeps breaking my normal work pattern) is Sylenth using certain keystrokes and not passing these to the host.

The two main ones are "[" and "]". There are others but those two are my main navigation keys and each time I use them when the GUI is open, Sylenth changes patch on me.

This is especially annoying if you are doing write automation because it initiates a total parameter dump into the host and you end up with a lane for every parameter.

Ideally, I'd like to disable keystrokes in Sylenth so it becomes a mouse only interface (with shift for fine tune).

Is there any way I can turn off Sylenth taking these keystrokes? Could this be considered for fixing in an update please?

Good point, will add this in the next update!

Great, thank you!

BTW, as a new user, let me just say how impressed I am with this synth and my amazement that you manage to get this sound quality from so little CPU usage. There is something very clever going on here that sets Sylenth apart - it sounds superb and is quick and easy to use, reduces dependence on fx plugins to correct sound problems and doesn't kill the CPU. I like it :)

Return to “LennarDigital”