Pitch Wheel bug/error

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there.

I'm currently experiencing that the pitch wheel on all of my Sylenth1 patches in one of my current projects are automatically set to the value -2.81 instead of the regular value of 0.00. When I start the playback I can reset the pitch bend by clicking the pitch wheel on all of my patches, but as soon as I start the playback again or just somewhere else, it pops back down to -2.81.

I've not made any pitchbend automation in the project, and do not have any pitch bending going on in the midi's as well. I've experienced this before and ended up ditching the project, because I had spent too much time on it to want to start all over. I'm in a bit of a similar situation, but now I just want this problem fixed, so I can continue my work.

Does anyone here know of this error and how to get rid of it?

I'm using the latest version of Sylenth1 (64 bit)
DAW: FL Studio 11.1 (64 bit)

Thanks in advance
/Morty

I used to get this problem way too often with various settings in a few VSTs. I found out that for some reason, FL would often automate the beginning position of a certain parameter.

Fix:
In FL, check your browser for the Current Project folder. Click on the Patterns folder, then click Initialized Controls. Find the entry for sylenth, right-click it, and click Delete Event.

Conversely, if you actually want a parameter to start at a specific value, adjust the parameter to your liking and then click Tools > Last Tweaked > "Init song with this position."

Hope that helps!

cybervegeto22 wrote:I used to get this problem way too often with various settings in a few VSTs. I found out that for some reason, FL would often automate the beginning position of a certain parameter.

Fix:
In FL, check your browser for the Current Project folder. Click on the Patterns folder, then click Initialized Controls. Find the entry for sylenth, right-click it, and click Delete Event.

Conversely, if you actually want a parameter to start at a specific value, adjust the parameter to your liking and then click Tools > Last Tweaked > "Init song with this position."

Hope that helps!
Unfortunately it didn't, so I still hope there's someone who knows the solution to this problem. It's pretty annoying. Particularly because I'm not sure whether the error is within Sylenth1 or within FL. My guess though is that it's an error in Sylenth1, since it's not the first time I've experienced this and since I've only experienced it with Sylenth1.

Hello there
I had the exact problem
after searchin a ton of forums n everythin i just find it out accidently

Go to plugin Setting > Miscellaneous functions > and just turn off enable main pitch
You need to do this for all sylenth1 channels
i hope im not too late for this answer :ud: :ud:

Return to “LennarDigital”