(1) T7 and T5 in CM annual awards, (2) v4.1 available for all Melodyne versions

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Computer Music's January 2017 edition, which arrived a few days ago, includes a section called Computer Music Awards 2016, decided by the CM staff.

In most categories, there was a winner and three runners-up. T7 was a runner-up on the DAW of the Year category. "Even if it wasn't an absolute bargain, Tracktion would still be one of the finest DAWs money can buy." it says, along with "We're constantly amazed by the Tracktion team's ability to come up with great ideas."

There is a category called Freeware of the Year and T5 won it, with not a runner-up in sight.

All versions of Melodyne are now up to version 4.1. This is what Celemony had to say:

New in the free update to Version 4.1

Improvements in ARA operation (simultaneous editing of multiple tracks, comping)
Better sound quality for soprano voices and high-pitched monophonic instruments
The familiar “Separate Notes as Trill” command from Melodyne studio 3 is once again available
Additional keyboard shortcuts and alternative contrast settings for the user interface
Minor bug fixes and various other optimizations.

There is more detail here: http://helpcenter.celemony.com/hc2-cont ... tPage=true

Right, time to see if I can work out when T8 might appear... :wink:
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

I recently bought the T7 Ultimate upgrade, but I don't see any info on the website on how to obtain that Melodyne Essentials thingy.

:help:

zxant wrote: 
I recently bought the T7 Ultimate upgrade, but I don't see any info on the website on how to obtain that Melodyne Essentials thingy.

:help:
It's been a while since I had this, but I believe you should have had a code emailed to you, and you use it on the Celemony website.
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

It seems I were to receive a separate email upon my purchase. Didn't receive that. Emailed TSC about it.

Return to “Tracktion”