KVR Dev Challenge 2016!

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Pytchblend wrote:Easy Guitar by Doctor Doubledrop -- shame there's no SFZ mappings.
Why did he include SFZ patches if they are not mapped ? :?

He named the SFZ patch folder wrong though, it is not soundfonts but SFZ files

Numanoid wrote:Link to Download HG Microtuner isn't working for me:

https://www.kvraudio.com/product/kontak ... own-sounds
Right click and "Save as".... it is a .rar file.

Unfortunately it does absolutely nothing on Kontakt V5.5.2. I think it is made with V5.6....

dnekm wrote:

Unfortunately it does absolutely nothing on Kontakt V5.5.2. I think it is made with V5.6....
When you say it does nothing did you read the install instructions? It would be helpful to have more info so I can look into it :)

Astralp wrote:
dnekm wrote:

When you say it does nothing did you read the install instructions? It would be helpful to have more info so I can look into it :)
I think it should work with 5.5 as it's basically just a script, I'll check now

You're right! I've uploaded a new version which will work with 5.5, sorry about that :)

Numanoid wrote:Why the need to state information like phone number to get Dr Doubledrop entry ? :help:
I agree. I've downloaded everything else but that one. My computer may have spyware and so I don't want to type personal info and stuff.
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

Astralp wrote:You're right! I've uploaded a new version which will work with 5.5, sorry about that :)
Thank you. The new version works in 5.5.2..... :D

dnekm wrote:
Astralp wrote:You're right! I've uploaded a new version which will work with 5.5, sorry about that :)
Thank you. The new version works in 5.5.2..... :D
Great and thanks for letting me know :)

DSmolken wrote:into things like bowed strings and saxophones.
one of the entries does bowed saxophones? which one? :hyper: :hyper:
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Lagrange looks so interesting but no Mac version :(

Otherwise my vote will go to the microtuner for Kontakt.

Teksonik wrote: For the record I'm a beta tester for Synapse. :wink:
I know ;)

I dont think ppl could mistake Zampler for a Dune clone - at least not after actually testing it. But then again, in order to test this Zampler bank, you have to download it first... 2 days, and downloading drops every 2 minutes....freakin' ace...
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

I like Superspread .. sounds much better than I expected, really smooth :)

BeatMaker_xyz wrote:
Teksonik wrote:So far I'm liking the RVK-808 drum plugin, some nice kits included. I just wish it had assignable outs and more importantly assignable midi notes..... :?

Thanks to everybody who contributed ! :tu:
Thanks mate, I'm pretty limited by the framework (maize) I need to learn how to use another development application!

:) :)
Ahh Maize, a very nice framework to use. :) So how did you assign the midi notes originally ? I'd like them to conform a bit more to the general midi spec so they match my other drum plugins for layering. I can still create loops with RVK-808 and export them to audio which is probably what I'll do. I love the 808 and you have some very nice manipulated kits in there. :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

idfpower wrote:
Teksonik wrote: For the record I'm a beta tester for Synapse. :wink:
I know ;)

I dont think ppl could mistake Zampler for a Dune clone - at least not after actually testing it. But then again, in order to test this Zampler bank, you have to download it first... 2 days, and downloading drops every 2 minutes....freakin' ace...
I wasn't too impressed with the Zampler sample content in either collection but that's because they tend to concentrate on synth sounds which I can make with.....my synths. :hihi: The content isn't bad it's just not my cup of tea.

I'd love for someone to do a 80's-90's Rompler soundset. You know Choirs, Ahhhs, Ooohs, Shaku, Pan Flute, Orch Ensembles, etc. I'd probably pay for that.... :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:
BeatMaker_xyz wrote:
Teksonik wrote:So far I'm liking the RVK-808 drum plugin, some nice kits included. I just wish it had assignable outs and more importantly assignable midi notes..... :?

Thanks to everybody who contributed ! :tu:
Thanks mate, I'm pretty limited by the framework (maize) I need to learn how to use another development application!

:) :)
Ahh Maize, a very nice framework to use. :) So how did you assign the midi notes originally ? I'd like them to conform a bit more to the general midi spec so they match my other drum plugins for layering. I can still create loops with RVK-808 and export them to audio which is probably what I'll do. I love the 808 and you have some very nice manipulated kits in there. :)
In Maize, you can assign the MIDI notes internally and it's fixed once the plugin has been exported. However, the audio outputs can be assigned by the end user in the latest version of Maize Sampler (2.4). I don't know if it works though, haven't tested it yet.
Last edited by SampleScience on Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”