Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

guys I have a stupid question. How to make an 1 OSC sound with 2-voices unison AND pan 1 voice to left and second voice to right? Thank you. I do not need 3 voices-unison. I do not need adding a second osc. I want just 1 osc*2 times. One left. One right. I can not find how to. When 1 use V-Saw with 2-voices mode and pan it, the first one (main) continue sounds in both channels. How to spread them in pan? One into straight left. and his unison copy into straight right side. only 1 osc. 2 voices. Thank you.
Last edited by serhiy06 on Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

@ db3: You should promote yourself to Rocket Scientist 2016, with all the Glory :0)
Rob van Hees

serhiy06 wrote:guys I have a stupid question. How to make an 1 OSC sound with 2-voices unison AND pan 1 voice to left anf second voice to right? Thank you. I do not need 3 voices-unison. I do not need adding a second osc. I want just 1 osc*2 times. One left. One right. I can not find how to.
Go to voices. There is a pan knob dead in the center between TN (Tune) and VOL (Volume)

sadghost wrote:Why does the demo time out Noise have to be so loud ? when you start to get into a groove...It becomes annoying to jump and turn down the volume.
I completely understand why it's there...but why so loud?
Was finding the same, it's a bit excessive in volume... :D

Ok, brought down GUI of Avenger to 50% on my Macbook Retina 2015, just to let the macbook fans take some rest.
But i must conclude the GUI is now way too small for me to work with it in a pleasant way.
All knobs and such are just too small to handle on macbook retina, at 50% GUI scale.
Rob van Hees

wagtunes wrote:Go to voices. There is a pan knob dead in the center between TN (Tune) and VOL (Volume)
Ok, I add one additional voice and pan it to left. But how to pan the main voice to right?
Last edited by serhiy06 on Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

/deleted/ sorry I do not know how to delete a double post
Last edited by serhiy06 on Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

serhiy06 wrote:
wagtunes wrote:Go to voices. There is a pan knob dead in the center between TN (Tune) and VOL (Volume)
Yeah, but how to pan the main voice to left or right?
Go to mixer. Find the OSC and turn the pan knob.

wagtunes wrote:
serhiy06 wrote:
wagtunes wrote: Go to mixer. Find the OSC and turn the pan knob.
In this case its working for both voices, and the second voice (you had pan to right) does not sound now.

serhiy06 wrote:
wagtunes wrote:
serhiy06 wrote:
In this case its working for both voices, and the second voice (you had pan to right) does not sound now.
You're right. You can't do what you want to do. The main voice will always be centered and panning overrides the individual voice pans.

Decided to give it another go. First I underclocked the GPU to make sure it won't explode :D

The temps stayed within the limits, but more important is the CPU. The load on the processor when the GUI is open is now way lower than before! Went down from 50 to 12 percent.

Sadly it crash often for me when changing parameters, editing envelopes or changing wave, wavetables, samples on the fly.
It seems not everyone have trouble but for me it is def. not ready :roll:
But when i can use it for a few minutes it sounds great.....

serhiy06 wrote:
wagtunes wrote:
serhiy06 wrote:
why you don't just use the Pan besides the Detune knob?
Spread Stereo.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

EnGee wrote:
serhiy06 wrote:
wagtunes wrote:
serhiy06 wrote:
why you don't just use the Pan besides the Detune knob?
Spread Stereo.JPG
It doesn't affect the main voice. It's still centered.

izonin wrote:Decided to give it another go. First I underclocked the GPU to make sure it won't explode :D

The temps stayed within the limits, but more important is the CPU. The load on the processor when the GUI is open is now way lower than before! Went down from 50 to 12 percent.
Your cpu usage went down by underclocking your gpu?? Weird...

Return to “Instruments”