FR : Resizable GUI in future update ?

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi SynthMaster team !

Just a request from an old-eyes customer...
Is it planned in a future update to have the possibility of resizing the GUI ? Because todays, the GUI is really very small and the capability to enlarge it will be a great point !

Thank you in advance,
regards,
Lutin mutin.

Yes supplying a bigger GUI is in our plans, at least a bigger skin.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

I second that.

I am running synthmaster factory on a new WQHD (2k or Quad HD) display, and I can barely read or see enough of the GUI to work with it. My eyes are still 20/20, so an option to resize or a larger GUI is needed (or support for high DPI displays).

Thanks.

i just bought SM.

amazing.

but i agree, a larger option for the GUI or breakout windows, like for the ARP, would make this the end of my search synth!!!

My eyes are good but pixel density keeps increasing, and any great plugin can be a pain to work with if you have to squint at it. Unfortunately a lot of plugins have tiny UIs, so I'm going to buy a large display as a compromise solution. Hats off though to plugin makers that offer plugins with various size UIs.

Guys we've been getting a lot of requests on this one.

This is in our plans. I am thinking to provide skins at 200% resolution. This is going to be my short term solution for SynthMaster 2.8
For SynthMaster 3 we will hopefuly have different resolutions like 80% 100% 125% 150% and 200% (hopefuly for SynthMaster One as well)
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

That's really good news, I've only demoed SM and I think it is very powerful. Currently I'm on a laptop with a high-res display and my eyes won't take the strain, but I'll keep checking :)

That's great news, thanks!

Return to “KV331 Audio”