Your next guitar?

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Of all the stuff I've bought on ebay only once have I been dissatisfied. And trust me I've bought a lot of stuff on ebay.

I too can't sell my gear once it's mine. I know guys who turn gear pretty quickly. I used to sell stuff here and there but I'd rather keep what I have. Mostly it's because it's in too much disrepair to get anything for or.... It's something that I'll come back to at a later date. I know more than a few guys in the retail business who get in for the discounts and then constantly are buying and selling their own gear. They all suffer seller remorse.

I can only think of one more guitar I want ever (no really) and two guitars that I own which I'd want to modify.

Right now.... All I want is either helix or a pod hd pro x
Synapse Audio Dune 3 I'm in love

Reverend warhawk RT, Guild ce100d capri, Reverend Warhawk 390.

I thought I was done buying guitars, but no! Selling my '74 Ric 4001 and my Gibson ES335 left a hole that needed to be filled.

Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro III:

Hallmark 65 Custom:

Literally saving my pennies for a Gibson Les Paul Studio — I like both the price and plainness. Maybe a Studio Faded. Probably some variety of black, 'cause it's classy. Probably a 2025 model, since that's how long it'll take to save up! :hihi:
Wait... loot _then_ burn? D'oh!

vladimotor wrote:Reverend warhawk RT, Guild ce100d capri, Reverend Warhawk 390.
I remember when Joe Naylor just started making guitars and was still making amps. I'd see him at The Guitar Show and at various ma/pa stores around metro Detroit. Part of the deal was he had to give up the Naylor name and stop building amps (the name was sold off to someone else). I kept on thinking to myself... This guy could be the next Leo Fender. Back then you could get an affordable well made american made guitar at a reasonable price. Though the only one I really liked was the Rocco. I'd just spent a lot of money on other things so I didn't go for the Rocco.

reverends are cool.

that hallmark is skin tight.

if I could find this I would definitely have some interest, but maybe not all Duncans

The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

That's my major grievance with Variax guitars. No matter what they won't add more modeled pups or guitar bodies. That being said I've yet to run out of pup ideas using workbench as it is.

Davisons modified with P90, ridiculous-valued tone cap (.22uF, .33uF):

..speaking of reverends, are there any rob chapman/capt./andertons fans about?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWD7X5Tw9_E

Got a Faith Naked Venus acoustic last week, absolutely loving it!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Xiangqi wrote:Davisons modified with P90, ridiculous-valued tone cap (.22uF, .33uF):
nice :)
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

taijiguy wrote:I thought I was done buying guitars*, but no! Selling my '74 Ric 4001 and my Gibson ES335 left a hole that needed to be filled.

Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro III:

Hallmark 65 Custom:
EDIT: Nope, hinks favorite paddle will NOT due! Not enough cut away from the heel for me, but beautiful guitar. The dna givers said "nope, incubus shall not be blessed with normal sized hands/fingers :uhuhuh: "

*That's like saying you've had your last drink of water :hihi:

Jafo wrote:Literally saving my pennies for a Gibson Les Paul Studio — I like both the price and plainness. Maybe a Studio Faded. Probably some variety of black, 'cause it's classy. Probably a 2025 model, since that's how long it'll take to save up! :hihi:
How many LP Studio's have you played? I love LP's in general but hate the Studio. I've played four in store over the years and hated each one. They don't have the mid's/bass one would expect from a Les Paul. The necks just don't feel right compared to rounded or slim taper other model LP's and the fretwork/intonation was a joke.

If you have your heart on one after that... Check out ebay/reverb More especially Reverb. The hold less resale value then other LP's @Reverb you'll most likely be able to find ones in better condition used.

How about this LP Studio for $650 (+$90 shipping): https://reverb.com/item/3500435-gibson- ... 5-wine-red

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”