Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

msvs wrote:
3. The send FX doesn’t let me swap them around in a different order, where as the Master FX does.
would not have any effect, these are paralell
2. A way to assign the drums to external separate output channels.
already possible:

Vengeance Producer Suite - Avenger - Tutorial Video #16: ROUTING / Sub Outs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X7WNvP8Mjg
3. A simpler way to get audio files in to the oscillator section without having to convert them first. Again
you do it in the drum section why not here?
like I mentioned earlier, Phalanx is our tool for Oneshot samples. We are currently checking if we add this feature, however
4. Some looping & crossfade options in the Editor.
for oneshots no problem, for multis this is a bit more complex.
1. No phase invert on the drums channels
you are right, will be added
but this drag and drop is a must have for such a wavetable synth.....
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Numanoid wrote:
Soundplex wrote:It's not about whining because there are some bugs. Some can't even open the plugin without problems. Others have to quit using it due to these circumstances. There are many things that won't work well and should have been fixed before releasing and selling a product...
Kind of amazing that Computer Music can give it 10/10 rating if such problems exist in the release version

I mean how thoroughly did the review it, and do they check that a product works out of the box on more than one format (I hope they do).
Where is their review?? They only have a quick overview/release paper online :?:

dcspears wrote:After a day of playing, this is the vst that I've been waiting for all my life. Not just the sound and capabilities of the instrument but the sequences are the ultimate writing tool. I've never had an instrument that I can play chord progs on top while everything else falls into place. I've already come up with 5 song sketches just off of Complextro 1. The sound quality, the drum programming, the little bits( growls, basses, etc.), and the levels/mix are all spot on. Now maybe its new to me but the sequence presets are revolutionary. I have to buy all the expansion packs because its amazing.
Glad you're enjoying. Actually the sequences have been in Nexus 2 for years, pretty much exactly as how they work in Avenger. They are great fun, but of course you have two major issues to consider - 1) if you use them unaltered they might very well be too recognisable, and 2) they offer very limited flexibility to evolve during a song. Will confess they do come in handy for hack media work though...

I think Avenger offers some possibilities here beyond Nexus though, especially in future. If an SQ has a vibe you like, you can use it as an instant start for something. Then you can start to strip it down and replace things for more custom made elements - often when I do this sort of thing I end up with nothing from the original at all, but it gets you going quickly.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

I found a bug...

add "shaper 2" (+ button, shaper)
route shaper (+ button -> shaper2 , ROUTE)

ROUTE displays...

#ERROR
#ERROR
#ERROR
#ERROR

Create New Customer Expansion - produces an "Arp" category while in the factory it is called "Arps" - .. both appear when the magnifying-glass-button is pressed.
Tiny..but you may wanna know.
(i fixed it by renaming 1 folder in the Avenger-folder in Users/public documents/presets. )
- WonderEcho -

Hey, cheers msvs & exmatproton! Drums outputs found! Like a fool I kept hitting the names at the bottom of the Drum Mixer page, trying to assign the out’s from there, alas it was a simple left click at the top of the strip. Nice one for the link. Looking forward to what things get implemented. Hopefully bring the bits from Phalanx that it needs and this thing will fly out the door, after the inevitable teething issues get on a calmer sea.

goleat wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:Just tried to purchase Avenger, hit the buy now button after entering all cc details, then nothing happened and I was stuck on page 2 of the checkout. Contacted their billing support but on Saturday night no one will be there I guess. Sigh...
Give them a break...
Almost midnight. I guess they must be sleeping. Sigh... :hyper:

Ryan99 wrote:
goleat wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:Just tried to purchase Avenger, hit the buy now button after entering all cc details, then nothing happened and I was stuck on page 2 of the checkout. Contacted their billing support but on Saturday night no one will be there I guess. Sigh...
Give them a break...
I'de say that they didn't have much sleeping time if any recently.

nordickvr wrote:
Ryan99 wrote:
goleat wrote:
Give them a break...
I'de say that they didn't have much sleeping time if any recently.
Actually Nicole from Venegance got back to me at 11 pm via e-mail, but I was already asleep, when I got back up at 3 am I had another mail from share*it, they sent me a new link so I could complete my failed purchase which I did, now I made my first saved patch and improvised with it live on video, here it is:
Improvising live on video with a custom Avenger patch using two oscillators, one with a re-syntheiszed guitar wavetable and the other using the FFT oscillator.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBQaQKU ... e=youtu.be

Awesome stuff Simon! Any chance to share a video where you construct a patch from scratch?
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Touch The Universe wrote:Awesome stuff Simon! Any chance to share a video where you construct a patch from scratch?
Thanks, later. First I have to fully master this thing, but the learning curve isn't steep, so that will go pretty fast.

So are, my experience is as follows.

Two instantiations of the Avenger Demo eventually always crash Ableton Live 9.7 on windows 8.

dw

The problem with importing multisamples is, that Avenger does all the mapping and one can not change that afterwards. So if I import e.g. 3 multisamples with root notes a3/a4/a5, Avenger will define the split points at D# in each octave, if I want to change that, I can't.

So I imported some multi-sampled Angkelung trills (3 samples root notes at a3/a4/a5) from one of my sound libraries and twisted them with Avenger, quite twistable....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NIS7I31cFk

dusted william wrote:So are, my experience is as follows.

Two instantiations of the Avenger Demo eventually always crash Ableton Live 9.7 on windows 8.

dw
Are you using AMD gaming display card or something ? Though I didn't have exact config/DAW like yours. But I experienced some start up issues. Try to disable some kind of display card start up progs and see if it works.

Return to “Instruments”