Multiband stutter, reverse, scratch, tape-stop, glitch: Cableguys TimeShaper out now!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TimeShaper

Jakob / Cableguys wrote:There's now an upgrade option for the ShaperBox Bundle in the Cableguys user account for everyone who already owned one of the Shaper plugins (except for MidiShaper).

For example if you already own FilterShaper 3 and VolumeShaper 4, then FilterShaper Core and VolumeShaper 5 were automatically added to your account for free, and you can upgrade to the ShaperBox Bundle for EUR 59 / USD 62, which will add TimeShaper, PanShaper 2 and WidthShaper. That's just an example, there are many different upgrade prices depending on what you have.. even if you only own old versions of our plugins you can get a reduced upgrade price for that.
That´s great....thx!

Aside from the better sounding pitch interpolation, is there anything this does that MMultibandRythmizer doesn't do? Also how small can the steps be? I like to use these for time stretch effects and the steps change the grain size. Also is there an adjustable crossfade parameter for the jump from the current buffer position to the new position so one can avoid clicking on sounds with sub bass in them?
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Jakob / Cableguys wrote:There's now an upgrade option for the ShaperBox Bundle in the Cableguys user account for everyone who already owned one of the Shaper plugins (except for MidiShaper).

For example if you already own FilterShaper 3 and VolumeShaper 4, then FilterShaper Core and VolumeShaper 5 were automatically added to your account for free, and you can upgrade to the ShaperBox Bundle for EUR 59 / USD 62, which will add TimeShaper, PanShaper 2 and WidthShaper. That's just an example, there are many different upgrade prices depending on what you have.. even if you only own old versions of our plugins you can get a reduced upgrade price for that.
my GAS was faster.
thanks for the coupon offering. rather than giving me money back, keep it and invest it into Logic MIDIFX versions ;)
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

stardustmedia wrote:thanks for the coupon offering. rather than giving me money back, keep it and invest it into Logic MIDIFX versions ;)
I was thinking too that a MIDI FX version would be what we needed, but now I think we'd just need sidechain input.. so we could set up the plugin as a midi controlled effect on one track, then sidechain in whatever source audio we want to effect. Pretty sure Cableguys does this with some of their other plugins. Hopefully ShaperBox will get this treatment too.

Awesome. Greatly appreciated! :tu:

cool stuff... ultimately though, it's just MRhythmizer / Gross Beat with a better interface? or am I missing something else there

acYm wrote:just MRhythmizer...with a better interface?
This for itself would be a big improvement and a reason to buy it :wink:

Soundplex wrote:
MRhythmizer is Grossbeat with a worse interface :lol:
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote:
Soundplex wrote:
MRhythmizer is Grossbeat with a worse interface :lol:
:lol: exactly

Thanks for the upgrade offer. This makes pulling the trigger on the ShaperBox bundle a much easier decision. I could never get into the Melda plugins and I'm quite an audio nerd and don't mind spending ages learning a new workflow that's perhaps a bit more esoteric. I guess even I have my limits.

This whole "Box" system is reminding me a fair bit of Kilohearts Multipass, something I use quite a lot these days for it's usefulness with regards to mixing and workflow. So I'm expecting some sexytimes with it :)
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

Bear in mind that filtershapercore isn't multiband and doesnt have all the curve control its big brother does

VariKusBrainZ wrote:Bear in mind that filtershapercore isn't multiband and doesnt have all the curve control its big brother does
That's right - if you want to go crazy with filter, then try FilterShaper 3. Its filters can run in parallel or serial, each single parameter has its own set of LFOs + envelope follower, and the speed and intensity of the LFOs can be modulated by another set of LFO + envelope follower. Each filter also has its own modulatable pan+volume control, plus filter mode and filter drive. Plus FilterShaper 3 has tons of presets that feature this setup.

FilterShaper Core is the streamlined alternative. If you purchase FilterShaper 3, you get a free copy of FilterShaper Core. If you purchase FilterShaper Core or the ShaperBox Bundle, you get a €29 / $34 money-off coupon for FilterShaper 3.

can i ask what is the difference between having shaperbox and the cableguys bundle, there's a hefty price difference between them, i know you midishaper as an extra.

are the shaperbox versions exactly the same as the individual plugins but in a rack environment,

asking as i'm not sure what version to go for so ant help appreciated.

Tony

And the Curve 2 synth.

tonymax wrote: are the shaperbox versions exactly the same as the individual plugins but in a rack environment
See comments just above regarding differences between Filters Harper and the Core version

Return to “Effects”