Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Cinebient wrote:Thank´s....it was a grumpy start but i begin to love this tool.
It also cleans my computer from dust :hihi:
I need 8 instances for that to happen, which i do daily now 8)

"Cleaning PC's automatically" - should be on the frontpage of their website :hyper:

Cinebient wrote:
msvs wrote:
Cinebient wrote:A question....i used the pitch envelope 1 for modulating pitch and volume for OSC 1. Great so far but when i now turn the pitch1 off in the routing it still modulates the pitch. I thought i also could use them as "simple" bipolar modulations sources and turn the pitch modulation off.
Maybe i´m doing it wrong?
go to the pitch page and set "Keytrack" to 0. Now it no longer modulates pitch. You can even mirror the pitch with Keytrack set to -100
It was so easy....lol!
This thing is an experimental science tool!
The last stupid question (i really appreciate it´s sunday and you are here :tu: ).
I figured out how to create a custom expansion and i created sub-folders (called experimental :D ) but i can´t rename the expansion.
O.k., i renamed it but when i open Avenger it still say customer-1 and when i create a new it get the same name. So it seems it changed the name behind but it´s not displayed in the plug-in.
Also i can´t activate the triplet in the pitch envelope...maybe it´s also not activated yet like the drop and drag on a few things?
But let me say i like it very much for wild sound creation and the drum sequencer let me do nice things since i can modulate the pitch, volume etc. there as well. I use it as little wave seqeuncer....is there a way to "stretch" the drum sequencer over all octaves?
That was more than 1 question, sorry!
O.k. but it doesn´t work....the pitch envelope still modulates the pitch. It only stop if i disable it in the mod section but then i also loose the other modulations i use it for.

Sampleconstruct wrote:
nordickvr wrote:
Ryan99 wrote:
goleat wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:Just tried to purchase Avenger, hit the buy now button after entering all cc details, then nothing happened and I was stuck on page 2 of the checkout. Contacted their billing support but on Saturday night no one will be there I guess. Sigh...
Give them a break...
Almost midnight. I guess they must be sleeping. Sigh... :hyper:
I'de say that they didn't have much sleeping time if any recently.
Actually Nicole from Venegance got back to me at 11 pm via e-mail, but I was already asleep, when I got back up at 3 am I had another mail from share*it, they sent me a new link so I could complete my failed purchase which I did, now I made my first saved patch and improvised with it live on video, here it is:
Improvising live on video with a custom Avenger patch using two oscillators, one with a re-syntheiszed guitar wavetable and the other using the FFT oscillator.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBQaQKU ... e=youtu.be
thanks a lot simon, this is making me more interested!
i miss a nice low end however ;), can avenger do it? the sound is also here a bit unclear somehow, or is it my brainwashed mind by Rapid/serum etc. which sound defaulty harsher=?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote: thanks a lot simon, this is making me more interested!
i miss a nice low end however ;), can avenger do it? the sound is also here a bit unclear somehow, or is it my brainwashed mind by Rapid/serum etc. which sound defaulty harsher=?
first preset i did (simple arp) with, i think, a nice bass. Quite deep and rich.

https://soundcloud.com/exmatproton/arp- ... er/s-fQJTx

exmatproton wrote:
first preset i did (simple arp) with, i think, a nice bass. Quite deep and rich.

i like that, would u share this one? i would like to try some different filters and morphing :).
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote:
exmatproton wrote:

i like that, would u share this one? i would like to try some different filters and morphing :).
no problem :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Caine123 wrote:
thanks a lot simon, this is making me more interested!
Low end is just fine here, maybe get a subwoofer or two.

@msvs: Bug or design?

Osc 1 : Saw
Osc 2 : Wavetable

Case 1: Both Osc are sent through Filter 1, the Cutoff knob acts as expected.

Case 2: Same as above but using Osc 2's WT Env Seq to modulate Filter 1 Cutoff, this modulation affects only Osc 2 (the wavetable one). Appliying the same modulation to Master filter acts again as expected (filter reacts to incoming envelope and filters both sounds).

Disturbing issues here when re-opening a patch I made this morning, the first step sequence is vanished, nada, gone, some modulation assignments are gone too - this really seems to be a Beta version, come on guys!

Sampleconstruct wrote:Disturbing issues here when re-opening a patch I made this morning, the first step sequence is vanished, nada, gone, some modulation assignments are gone too - this really seems to be a Beta version, come on guys!
Had no such issues at all the last 2 days with over 20 homemade patches. You're sure you saved your edits? ( :clown: )

So is avenger gonna be the "next thing"? I recently started learning producing, currently learning omnisphere 2 and Serum. Is there any big advantages in Avenger over these 2 synths?

exmatproton wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:Disturbing issues here when re-opening a patch I made this morning, the first step sequence is vanished, nada, gone, some modulation assignments are gone too - this really seems to be a Beta version, come on guys!
Had no such issues at all the last 2 days with over 20 homemade patches. You're sure you saved your edits? ( :clown: )
Sure, I wouldn't just rant away without double checking, some step sequences are just gone, empty, luckily I saved them in my user library so I can recall the missing ones. Problem solved, issue remains...

Sampleconstruct wrote:
exmatproton wrote:
Sure, I wouldn't just rant away without double checking, some step sequences are just gone, empty, luckily I saved them in my user library so I can recall the missing ones. Problem solved, issue remains...
Very weird indeed...

Sampleconstruct wrote:Sure, I wouldn't just rant away without double checking, some step sequences are just gone, empty, luckily I saved them in my user library so I can recall the missing ones. Problem solved, issue remains...
Let's all be happy the devs didn't decide to start a career as physicians. :D

(Sorry, Vengeance-staff, could'nt resist...)

Avenger just crashed LogicX, the fan went wild just before (I'm now running the GUI at 80%) and everything froze, here is the crashed thread:

Thread 26 Crashed:
0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x00007fff8c241f06 __pthread_kill + 10
1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fff934df4ec pthread_kill + 90
2 libsystem_c.dylib 0x00007fff9cdb06df abort + 129
3 libGPUSupportMercury.dylib 0x00007fff95681e5c gpusGenerateCrashLog + 158
4 com.apple.GeForceGLDriver 0x00007fff98abcdc7 0x7fff9889c000 + 2231751
5 libGPUSupportMercury.dylib 0x00007fff95683361 gpusSubmitDataBuffers + 511
6 com.apple.GeForceGLDriver 0x00007fff98bb0f0c 0x7fff9889c000 + 3231500
7 com.apple.GeForceGLDriver 0x00007fff98bb1290 gldPresentFramebufferData + 417
8 GLEngine 0x00007fff906adc81 glSwap_Exec + 97
9 com.apple.opengl 0x00007fff9bfb6ffe CGLFlushDrawable + 66
10 com.apple.AppKit 0x00007fff8dca709f -[NSOpenGLContext flushBuffer] + 27
11 com.keilwerthAudio.VPS-Avenger-Demo 0x000000012f2ee67f Kalli::CocoaOpenGLView::swapBuffers() + 47
12 com.keilwerthAudio.VPS-Avenger-Demo 0x000000012f2ee9b5 Kalli::CocoaOpenGLView::doDraw() + 597
13 com.keilwerthAudio.VPS-Avenger-Demo 0x000000012f4a6367 std::__1::__function::__func<Kalli::GL_Timer::gl_timer_class::start()::'lambda'(), std::__1::allocator<Kalli::GL_Timer::gl_timer_class::start()::'lambda'()>, void ()>::operator()() + 119
14 com.keilwerthAudio.VPS-Avenger-Demo 0x000000012f2eca8a Core::Threads::thread_t::__internal_callback(Core::Threads::thread_t*) + 26
15 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fff934dc99d _pthread_body + 131
16 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fff934dc91a _pthread_start + 168
17 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fff934da351 thread_start + 13

Return to “Instruments”