Vengeance Avenger - First Impressions and Wishlist

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

exmatproton wrote:
msvs wrote:this is also possible via drag and drop, it was inactive .... >fixed in next version
Will it be possible to modulate the delay (fx unit) speed? Now we can't, but that would be cool to do :)
I'm missing this too, would be pretty neat!

you mean the delay time, when delay is in non-synced mode?

msvs wrote:you mean the delay time, when delay is in non-synced mode?
Indeed :) Instead of using the flanger (with only max 50 ms), it would be nice to be able to go nuts with the delay time. Which is going up to 1 second.

@ msvs

Can you add 'favourite' to the tags!? as I cant find anyway of quickly getting to my favourite presets?
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Favourite Icons are on the top of the coming feature-list
Indeed :) Instead of using the flanger (with only max 50 ms), it would be nice to be able to go nuts with the delay time. Which is going up to 1 second.
we will check if this is possible

msvs wrote:Favourite Icons are on the top of the coming feature-list
:tu:

Are you able to give us a status of what's in that feature list, Manuel? Oh, and same question for bug-squishing would be popular I think.... thanks.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

:D
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

I'll say both, if possible.
That would make it possible for pretty interesting glitchy type fx.

nordickvr wrote:
I'll say both, if possible.
That would make it possible for pretty interesting glitchy type fx.
+1 :hyper:

Caine123 wrote:
Raddler1 wrote:Tried the demo for a full day and i'm underwhelmed, not by the layout, nor the effects, nor the routing possibilities, but by that one thing that is my most obvious priority, the sound. It sounds like plastic to me, I'm a real snob when it comes to the sound of a synth and this was an easy decision for me not to buy it.
Have the same impressions somehow it doesnt Sound Great. More plasticy than tone2 :P

Imma Post some examples later

Funny you say, I thought immediately of tone 2 when demo'ing it, and I'm not a fan of that synth either.

Raddler1 wrote:
Caine123 wrote:
Raddler1 wrote:Tried the demo for a full day and i'm underwhelmed, not by the layout, nor the effects, nor the routing possibilities, but by that one thing that is my most obvious priority, the sound. It sounds like plastic to me, I'm a real snob when it comes to the sound of a synth and this was an easy decision for me not to buy it.
Have the same impressions somehow it doesnt Sound Great. More plasticy than tone2 :P

Funny you say, I thought immediately of tone 2 when demo'ing it, and I'm not a fan of that synth either.
That synth? Tone2 make a lot of different sounding synths...?

I am not sure what you mean by 'plastic' but the sound can be very 'produced' due to the (rather good) insert and master fx. Have you tried the sound without the effects? What sounds 'plastic', the analog, the wavetable, the samples? They all sound different to me and I have been able to produce very warm analogue sounding effects by subtlety modulating the oscillator parameters, using the shaper and backing of the effects.

I always demo a synth by starting with a blank patch and building some simple 2 oscillator 'standards' (patches I know from other synths), it sounds pretty good to me, and the super saw sounds very good.

SLiC wrote:
Raddler1 wrote:
Caine123 wrote:

I am not sure what you mean by 'plastic' but the sound can be very 'produced' due to the (rather good) insert and master fx. Have you tried the sound without the effects? What sounds 'plastic', the analog, the wavetable, the samples? They all sound different to me and I have been able to produce very warm analogue sounding effects by subtlety modulating the oscillator parameters, using the shaper and backing of the effects.

I always demo a synth by starting with a blank patch and building some simple 2 oscillator 'standards' (patches I know from other synths), it sounds pretty good to me, and the super saw sounds very good.
+1

Is it supposed to work? EDIT : I just saw it add the modulation in the matrix...

SLiC wrote:
Raddler1 wrote:
Caine123 wrote:

My bad, I am aware that tone 2 is the company. I was tired writing my comment. What I was thinking was the likes of electra, saurus.

Return to “Instruments”