Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

omiroad wrote:Will other stores like JRRShop have this discount?

Image-Line News: 50% OFF ALL PLUGINS!
http://www.image-line.com/documents/new ... ll-plugins
Not that I know of.

Uncle E wrote:
dzilizzi wrote:I recently got Vocalign Project 3. Does anyone know if the Precision Time Align/Time Delay is anything different? I can't find too much on it as far as reviews.
They're quite different. Precision Time Align is more for correcting phase issues when multi-miking.
Thanks! I ended up getting it. But then found out I didn't have to, darn it. Should have waited a bit because they would have accepted my Stereo Room and Blackhole to get Anthology.... :?

dzilizzi wrote:
Uncle E wrote:
dzilizzi wrote:I recently got Vocalign Project 3. Does anyone know if the Precision Time Align/Time Delay is anything different? I can't find too much on it as far as reviews.
They're quite different. Precision Time Align is more for correcting phase issues when multi-miking.
Thanks! I ended up getting it. But then found out I didn't have to, darn it. Should have waited a bit because they would have accepted my Stereo Room and Blackhole to get Anthology.... :?
Did you get Eventide Precision Time Align from us? If so, I will ask to get it refunded.

omiroad wrote:Will other stores like JRRShop have this discount?

Image-Line News: 50% OFF ALL PLUGINS!
http://www.image-line.com/documents/new ... ll-plugins
Plugin Boutique also is running a sale.

http://www.pluginboutique.com/deals/show?sale_id=2820

Uncle E wrote:
dzilizzi wrote:
Uncle E wrote:
Did you get Eventide Precision Time Align from us? If so, I will ask to get it refunded.
Eric's our Uncle :tu:

Fleer wrote:
Uncle E wrote:
dzilizzi wrote:
Uncle E wrote:
This is very true :hug:

dzilizzi wrote:
Fleer wrote:
Uncle E wrote:
dzilizzi wrote:
Uncle E wrote:
This is very true :hug:

+1

Even when I was bend a bit out of shape one single time a few days back :D :D :D

What remains is the "99 other positive deals", good service, quicker than most, participating in the
community, with personal insight, and very friendly, even to the extend that he once offered to help
me with a printed manual for something I bought elsewhere :tu:

My prefered shop for sure, the place I look first,..
HM

from the no-chat thread:
svart wrote:Synapse Audio End of Year Sale until Jan 1st 2017
Dune $59/Dune 2 $99
http://www.synapse-audio.com/shop.html
Don't think this has been posted yet.
I was really hoping they might have shaved a few quid off The Legend - guess not.

I've only seen thomann.de selling it other then synapse audio direct - it's a little bit cheaper there (about 7%), but nothing to set the world on fire.

From the Bargain Center (Bargains ONLY; NO Chat)

Postby ghettosynth; Dec 05 2016 13:11
Re: Bargain Center (Bargains ONLY; NO Chat)
Head on over to Focusrite, log in with your focusrite account, and get ALL of these for free if you missed any of them this year

Eventide 2016 Stereo Room
Izotope DDLY
Positive Grid BIAS FX LE
SoundRadix Surfer EQ 2 Boogie

They have reactivated ALL of their giveaways since August for this holiday season.

ghettosynth,
Thanks for the reminder.
Got the Eventide 2016 Stereo Room

I do not use guiters so I di not get this Positive Grid BIAS FX LE
Have Izotope DDLY

Tvel wrote:Plugin Boutique also is running a sale.

http://www.pluginboutique.com/deals/show?sale_id=2820
Good to know. Well, if there's something from Image Line you guys are looking for, please PM me and I'll beat any other price if we have them in stock.

ghettosynth wrote:Head on over to Focusrite, log in with your focusrite account, and get ALL of these for free if you missed any of them this year
Yes!!

Thank you, gettosynth!
I nearly dropped some cash on Stereo Room, how nice it is to get it now for free :)

Novalis wrote: I nearly dropped some cash on Stereo Room, how nice it is to get it now for free :)
I know right? It's a pretty nice freebie IMHO. I actually use the Surfer EQ a lot as well, well, that it is, I abuse it. I like to set the surf time really high and then it's like an LFO driven EQ with a random behavior. The frequency tracking tries to pick out a pitch and the filter starts moving in that direction.

Uh, gotta explore that.

Does the free SurferEQ has just fewer bands than the full version, or has some other limitations?

Novalis wrote:Uh, gotta explore that.

Does the free SurferEQ has just fewer bands than the full version, or has some other limitations?
It just has three bands but is still really functional and useful, I think it's worth the effort to get it for free.

It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
-Abraham Lincoln

Kalamata Kid wrote:From the Bargain Center (Bargains ONLY; NO Chat)

Postby ghettosynth; Dec 05 2016 13:11
Re: Bargain Center (Bargains ONLY; NO Chat)
Head on over to Focusrite, log in with your focusrite account, and get ALL of these for free if you missed any of them this year

Eventide 2016 Stereo Room
Izotope DDLY
Positive Grid BIAS FX LE

They have reactivated ALL of their giveaways since August for this holiday season.

ghettosynth,
Thanks for the reminder.
Got the Eventide 2016 Stereo Room

I do not use guiters so I di not get this Positive Grid BIAS FX LE
Have Izotope DDLY
The 2016 Stereo Room Reverb is purely amazing. I'm not looking for another reverb since I got this.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”