Announcing Fender Collection 2 for AmpliTube (intro pricing through Jan 15 2017)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
AmpliTube Custom Shop AmpliTube Fender Collection 2

Sequent wrote: Peter, maybe IK can consider adding something like a little bonus if you reach certain thresholds for lifetime credits. That way someone who has lifetime credits of say, 5000 (or whatever) would receive an extra perk of credits vs. someone who only has a lifetime credits value of say, 500 (or whatever).

That's a great idea, speaking as someone who always stocks up on and buys lots of credits so I have them when new stuff comes out. IK should do that.

dbender wrote:
Sequent wrote: Peter, maybe IK can consider adding something like a little bonus if you reach certain thresholds for lifetime credits. That way someone who has lifetime credits of say, 5000 (or whatever) would receive an extra perk of credits vs. someone who only has a lifetime credits value of say, 500 (or whatever).

That's a great idea, speaking as someone who always stocks up on and buys lots of credits so I have them when new stuff comes out. IK should do that.
I totally agree. I've bought everything I have individually over time. I'm sure I've racked up a nice total. Still waiting for a 'custom build your own bundle' ..that would be nice. Although, I don't have much left that I really want to add, except for in T-Racks.

Thanks for the suggestions, everybody.

I didn't see the video posted here yet, so I wanted to make sure people had a chance to view it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA6aqYugXg0

Peter - I apologize if I overlooked it, but I did not see that an actual / estimated release date was listed. Thanks.

ZZLaGrange wrote:Peter - I apologize if I overlooked it, but I did not see that an actual / estimated release date was listed. Thanks.
No problem. In the news listing on our site, we state that the target release timeframe for Fender Collection 2 for AmpliTube is December 2016.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
Bombadil wrote:That price is available to everyone, Peter.
JamPoints are not available to everyone. You can save up to 30% as a loyal IK customer. That price is very low, is the issue that others are able to get that great deal too? Though again you can get a better deal than people who are not IK customers using your JamPoints.

I'm sorry if having a great preorder deal for everybody is a problem for some, but this is exactly why JamPoints exist: Loyal customers can still get a better deal than new customers. Unless I'm missing something or not explaining it well?
Pretty much every company who releases a follow-up product to a software title, gives the customers a special price for the product, which ONLY the owners of the first version can take advantage of.

This is in addition, or should I say, independent from any other rebates like JamPoints and what not. If you own version 1, you get a special price for version 2.
Is that really so hard to understand?

Not so with IK Multimedia.
It's OK, it's your decision how your run your business - but it's also OK for people to point this fact out.

Yeah, but this isn't version 2, it's collection 2. They aren't upgrades, they're totally different amp models than the first time. To expect an upgrade price for this would be the same as buying Waves API 550A, and then expecting an upgrade price when they come out with 550B. Two different things, not a new version of an existing product. Just sayin'…
Brian Garrison
Tracks In The Box
YouTube | Facebook

Waves gives you a special price to upgrade to the full API bundle, if you already own one or several plug-ins of that, so...bad example :D

They didn't even offer an upgrade price from Amplitube 3 to Amplitube 4. That one remains a head scratcher lol.

LOL, very true.

I'm still on Amplitude 3 for that reason.

But is it hyper-realistic?
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Bombadil wrote:But is it hyper-realistic?
:lol:

When does the intro price end?

bharris22 wrote:When does the intro price end?
We don't even know when/if the intro price starts. There's only a pre-order price right now that stops at an unannounced time.

Robert Randolph wrote:
bharris22 wrote:When does the intro price end?
We don't even know when/if the intro price starts. There's only a pre-order price right now that stops at an unannounced time.
Fender Collection 2 for AmpliTube will be released in December 2016. When there is a specific date, I can share it. Typically pre-order pricing will end upon release, but there is sometimes a slight grace period (as with MODO BASS) but there's no guarantee there. You can see from MODO BASS that there is a crossgrade price but no "intro" pricing available. That should help set expectations and purchase plans in this case.

30% off of the already deeply-discounted pre-order pricing is the best offer for loyal IK customers. I believe that is an exceptional deal, I hope others agree. If not, I understand and you can make your plugin purchasing plans accordingly, though again I think the loyalty bonus of up to 30% off is quite fair and quite a good deal.

Return to “Effects”