Which DC16 Entries Will You Vote For?

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

LOL with the avatar... perfection! :lol:

:tu:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Actually, this brings up a question... are we supposed to vote for our own entries? :)
OPL2 is forever

I will vote for this entry and three videos shows why. First video is mine. The other two are not mine.

Here is the video that I made about a tune that was generated by Random Midi Arranger.
First half of the video is mostly sound. Second half shows which DC16 plugins were used.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY8393xMynw

Here are two "hard-to-hear" tutorial videos, presumably made by the developer himself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uPWLauW2xo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85fDV-HUW0M

The following VST plugins that I used for the video are all from the DC16:
Serpo by JD Tech
voice of snow by sun dev studio
papua merdeka by xoxos
YOOZ BL-303 by YoozMusic
RVK-808 by beatmaker
MBProcess by Marc.o Hornplans

The following additional VST plugins are all free but are not from the DC16:
LP-SGC by chokehold
U530 Free by Mercuriall
NadIR by Ignite Amps
Aradaz Maximizer5 by Aradaz
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

As a non-participating developer I'm skewed toward plugins and apps.

I'm still evaluating many plugins. I want to give them all a fair shake. There's some tough competition between the bold and the generous.

Yep, it's going to take some time to evaluate them. I try to make little compositions with them, and focus in small batches at a time. We still have like 1,5 weeks to vote.

harryupbabble wrote: The following VST plugins that I used for the video are all from the DC16:
Serpo by JD Tech
voice of snow by sun dev studio
papua merdeka by xoxos
YOOZ BL-303 by YoozMusic
RVK-808 by beatmaker
MBProcess by Marc.o Hornplans

The following additional VST plugins are all free but are not from the DC16:
LP-SGC by chokehold
U530 Free by Mercuriall
NadIR by Ignite Amps
Aradaz Maximizer5 by Aradaz
Thanks for using my plugin in your video. :) :) :)
If you wish, you can enter the post about my entry and comment anything .. there are naked women and alcohol :D :D :D

harryupbabble wrote:I will vote for this entry and three videos shows why. First video is mine. The other two are not mine.
Awesome video! That is actually the first time I have seen anyone but myself try the thing. I really hope to keep development of the program going for a long time to come. It has potential, but needs work. If anyone had ideas or wants to collaborate with development, let me know! Right now I want to focus on better quality preset clips, new Manipulators, and improved 'render engine' options. A better sequencer with lasso and stuff is also needed. Thanks,
Greg

P.S. Sorry about the audio volume in my vids. I am an amateur at this stuff, still learning.

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”