KarmaFX Synth Modular v1.19!!!

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS
KarmaFX Synth Modular

Changelog:

Increased module instance limit from 8 to 16. This means that number of simultaneous running modules can now reach 97 as apposed to only 49.
Increased voice limit from 64 to 128, so you can have, say a 16 voice unison module in an 8 voice polyphonic patch without running out of voices.
Added Phase Offset knob to additive module for improved transient control. Appears only when phase editor is shown.
Added 8x oversampling HQ option to distortion module to reduce high frequency aliasing.
Added Major/Minor chord modes to Unison module.
Added a bunch of extra single cycle waveforms to additive/pad module, including Korg Saw/Square, SquareSaw, TB Saw/Square and PhasedSaw waveforms.
Added shift left and shift right right click options to additive modules harmonic/phase editors.
Added Amplitude/Phase normalize option to right click menu in additive module.
Added custom note masking to pattern modules arpeggiator, to mask off certain notes in each pattern. Comes with 31 scale presets.
Added up/down and down/up arpeggiator modes to pattern module.
GUI: Added phase offset by -45 and +45 degrees options to right click menu in additive modules phase editor.
GUI: Added up/down button to pattern module for easy switching of patterns.
GUI: Parametric EQ now shows the corresponding musical note to the chosen frequency as note / cents.
GUI: The Scale knob in the additive module is now reset to 1.0 when a new waveform is selected.
GUI: Additive waveform dropdown now shows up to 50 waveforms (was previously 20).
GUI: Improved accuracy of pattern module note display and editing.
Bugfix: Controller modules are now reset on song start/stop. Fixes bug with arpeggiator sometimes sounding different on successive runs.
Bugfix: Mouse capture in pattern module would sometimes get stuck. Fixed.
Minor: Added internal instance profiling.

Very nice update. Thank you Kasper :tu:

Is it the old link we use, or do we get a new one? I tried the old one but it stalled...
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Just wondering about that too. I assume the link will be emailed to us. Bring it on :D

I used the old link, and effectively the version I downloaded today IS v 1.19, as stated when I run the installer.
Fernando (FMR)

Great I'll do that then, thanks.

Nope, still getting a 500 server error here...

Right clik anywhere and select the check for update now, that will download the new version.
Greets.

Took a long while for me too for download to start, but eventually it started (with that old link).

Also the method that Diego_C showed, works.

whyterabbyt wrote:Nope, still getting a 500 server error here...
That's strange. I got no problem here - downloaded in a snap. Can you access their regular site without problems?
Fernando (FMR)

Downloaded nice and quick here too, using the old link.

What's this synth like, I don't know much about it to be honest? I had a quick gander on YT. Sounds pretty good... And looks like fun to mess with.

76e seems like a decent price as well. Not that I need another synth, but that doesn't help me with my GAS. :)
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Good news this is still being updated, look forward to using the new arp settings.

Robmobius wrote:What's this synth like, I don't know much about it to be honest? I had a quick gander on YT. Sounds pretty good... And looks like fun to mess with.

76e seems like a decent price as well. Not that I need another synth, but that doesn't help me with my GAS. :)
Get two of them. One for normal everyday use and one as a backup in case the first one malfunctions. :tu:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote:
Robmobius wrote:What's this synth like, I don't know much about it to be honest? I had a quick gander on YT. Sounds pretty good... And looks like fun to mess with.

Get two of them. One for normal everyday use and one as a backup in case the first one malfunctions. :tu:
Hah... Two in case I loose one. :) :tu:
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

fmr wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:Nope, still getting a 500 server error here...
That's strange. I got no problem here - downloaded in a snap. Can you access their regular site without problems?
Yup, the site is fine, but it still happens with the updater too. I remember now had a similar problem a couple of years ago, linked to using a browser downloader extension, there seems to be a limit on connections that locks you out, so Ive emailed Kasper. Strange, though; the downloader always has multiple connections disabled.

Return to “Modular Synthesis”