Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It is indeed one of the sweetest reverbs available.

Uncle E wrote:
anxiousmofo wrote:Is JRR going to be able to offer the Trash 2 pricing that Sweetwater and EveryPlugin have?
Yes, it will be on sale until the end of the year:

https://www.jrrshop.com/izotope-trash-2

Thanks. Bought it from you during Thanksgiving week.
Tangled roots perplex her ways.

Looks like I'll be paying full price for the brainworx screamer (don't care for the others I've demoed)

:roll:

My demo is out in 3 days and use it every day.

incubus wrote:Looks like I'll be paying full price for the brainworx screamer (don't care for the others I've demoed)

It may still pop up in their advent calendar...
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

For the true plugin connoisseur. A bargain of the different kind and what I can only assume is one hell of a compressor. :D

http://store.dontcrack.com/product_info ... ts_id=1128
Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 8.04.50 PM.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

It's Puremix. It MUST be worth it. I'll start saving up now.

Either they truly believe in its value or they're punking all those they believe don't know how to use compressors.

Rational wrote:It's Puremix. It MUST be worth it. I'll start saving up now.

Either they truly believe in its value or they're punking all those they believe don't know how to use compressors.
I'm pretty sure that this comes with a real 1176, so I'm sure that it's worth it.

soundbylaura wrote:
incubus wrote:Looks like I'll be paying full price for the brainworx screamer (don't care for the others I've demoed)

It may still pop up in their advent calendar...
Not in 3 days, not with my rotten luck :hihi:

But seriously, if they are going to top-end it with stuff that everyone has/wants to sell, then why do it at all? Pretty sure the next ones will be shredspread, bx boom, and maag :x.

Well, was wrong about that but right about this not being on sale. Oh well, I won't pay full price until the sales are over.
Last edited by incubus on Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

I thought people love the Maag EQ?

(not me)

mgw38 wrote:For the true plugin connoisseur. A bargain of the different kind and what I can only assume is one hell of a compressor. :D

http://store.dontcrack.com/product_info ... ts_id=1128
Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 8.04.50 PM.jpg
I've got it. Not really worth the price.

Can someone explain the focusrite freebies? Do you have to own a certain focusrite hardware product to get them? I was looking at an audio card for an extra computer and was looking at the focusrite solo since it's so cheap. If I buy that will I get all the freebies? Do they add more? or can you only gte them at certain times? It says it comes with the focusrite creative pack and some softube time and tone bundle oh and focusrite red plugin suite. That seems like hell of a lot of free stuff.

Just open an account.
No purchase needed if you only want the freebies listed above. However, if you want the pack, bundle and suite, they come with the interface.

Fleer wrote:Just open an account.
No purchase needed if you only want the freebies listed above. However, if you want the pack, bundle and suite, they come with the interface.
True, but. If you don't own anything then you get a database error. You still get the freebie, but, I can only assume that this is a hole that will eventually be patched. I don't know if the link is still active, but, it might be. If you go and get the CM magazine from a month or so ago that had the free focusrite red suite that will give you a legitimate focusrite product and the error will go away.

Well, I assume that's the case. If you don't get an error then they might have just fixed it in your favor. YMMV.

I don't think you'll get the Focusrite Red for free by simply opening an account. You'll need to buy an interface or that CM issue.

Fleer wrote:I don't think you'll get the Focusrite Red for free by simply opening an account. You'll need to buy an interface or that CM issue.
That's what I said, maybe it wasn't clear. You go buy the CM issue that has focusrite red, register it, and that will give you a legit focusrite product for only $4.99. This assumes, of course, that you can still get it. I don't know, you'd have to try.

I was getting the database error and then I registered my red and the error went away for the next giveaway.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”