Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Hey Manuel, can you test this in Logic X please?
Anyone got the same issue?

Had a chance to spend another hour on testing the demo and Avenger Arp is going "Virus TI" (Out of Sync).

Just tested along Synthmaster with the same midi clip, couldn't find anything into Avenger's SyS settings:

http://sendvid.com/l9agx2tl

xanderevo wrote:Hey Manuel, can you test this in Logic X please?
Anyone got the same issue?

Had a chance to spend another hour on testing the demo and Avenger Arp is going "Virus TI" (Out of Sync).

Just tested along Synthmaster with the same midi clip, couldn't find anything into Avenger's SyS settings:

http://sendvid.com/l9agx2tl
Hi,

I got same issue with arp' s, running Ableton live 9.7.

regarding the CPU/GPU bug, we think we found the bug. On PC its already fixed, now Mac
Next version tomorrow, which should bring the % down to normal values!

Great News! :party:
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Awesome news indeed!
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

I am having a persistent crash trying to browse the Files tab. Both in Ableton and Bitwig.

System: OS X El Capitan
MacBook Pro Retina Mid 2014
Nvidia GeForce GT 750M

msvs wrote:regarding the CPU/GPU bug, we think we found the bug. On PC its already fixed, now Mac
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :phones: :phones: :phones: :phones: :phones:

Seems like 1 bug fixed, another 10 to go :D It's like a advent calendar. Every day there's a fix behind a door :D

But looking forward to it :party: :party: :party:

msvs wrote:regarding the CPU/GPU bug, we think we found the bug. On PC its already fixed, now Mac

An hour ago I saw people stepping out of their cars and starting to hug each other. Wondered why, but now I understand... :party:

elassi wrote:

An hour ago I saw people stepping out of their cars and starting to hug each other. Wondered why, but now I understand... :party:
:D

Great news, and I'm also happy that you will look into wav import features (and hopefully consider adding at least basic sample editing too). That would make this synth unstoppable, i.m.o..

SLiC wrote:
kanzler wrote:
msvs wrote:I think we just made a big step... first tests look promising.

nonetheless be sure, that we will work on this problem until its fixed

some people haven't lern to Apologize
when you start selling a product, and it cant fulfil its promise which it have to offer, then you must Apologize, big companies make that, then start to fix the problem
There is a free fully functional demo- why would anyone buy it if it didn't work for them? Most software companies that offer a demo will say try it thoroughly on your system before you buy it. You don't have to buy it, if it doesn't work for you (yet) walk away (or did you buy it without testing it?)

As far as I can see the developer is working very hard to address the issues what is what really matters, there have already been 2 updates in a week, cant really ask for more....it was beta tested, perhaps all the beta testers had decent graphics cards!
i mean i have trust them because they are a big company , and in the videos they show that everything work good, but to release a product which is not finished it is no good idea, iam a programmer and i know this we test everything first at quality system before we release it, and also we apologise when we make mistake to our customers, what i wish that they realy fix the problem that is all

this is good news, we want you to check the AU Plugin because it have more Problems than PC, i think you tested on PC more than mac

I think if they do a flat design or Material design something like google or Microsoft or Alchemy Synth from apple, it will be nice to reduce GPU and CPU this will help the people

Totally agree, +1000.

Why would Avenger suddenly become stated as a sampler plugin when drag drop would be implemented ?
Ridiculous.
Avenger has the ability to make custom drum maps and sequence them.
Ubercool, superb, besides the great synthing, but then, just finish the product the right way and make drag drop happen.

I find myself much in te situation where i first create a drumsound in my DAW, bounce it in place and
then want to be able to drag drop that sound directly onto VST, to load it and play with it.
I imagine many other people have the same workflow.
Rob van Hees

Return to “Instruments”