DMG Audio Track Range, Free Plugin and New Site!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello everyone!

https://dmgaudio.com/

New site! New Plugins! TrackControl for Free!

Low-price, with DMG Audio-grade DSP and sleek new UIs. £34.99 this month, £39.99 next.

Also, we've extended bundle pricing to get you up to 35% off!

Ready for a holiday after building FIVE new plugins and a new website. Let me know what you think. :)

Best love and a happy holiday season to all!

Dave.
Last edited by DaveGamble on Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[ DMGAudio ] | [ DMGAudio Blog ] | dave AT dmgaudio DOT com

You've been busy. off to look.

ok.. first look, these look great..........As I have said consistently, your dsp skills are off the chain, however you need a Phd to use your products.. I usually start with a preset I like, tweak and 99% of the time I use that plugin its that tweaked version, so kudos for making them simpler.

However, every eq you make is the last eq ever, I bought the essence as the last de-esser ever needed, then this one now is the new last de-esser ever needed.
I am about to find out, but I sincerely hope that I do get big discounts for purchasing many of the phd type big boys that these may be the simpler to operate cousin versions.
rsp
sound sculptist

Also would you consider making a Track Bundle?
rsp
sound sculptist

I'm in agreement. I love your plugins but often I need to work fast and don't want to tweak a bunch of settings. These new "simplified" plugins seem like just the thing. I'm getting redy to do a lot of mixing in the next few weeks so I will download and try them out. Your track control plugin could use a mono button. That's always a handy feature that I use a lot when testing mixes.

Doesn't work. not processing at all :(
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Yes, there seems to be missing an authorization file for this "free" plugin... :ud:

Go to your user area on dmgaudio.com and download/install the licence.

EDIT:
FALSE ALERT
Last edited by Tp3 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

I already searched my profile/download page for it, haven´t found it yet... Maybe you can help me to spot it?

I don't see anywhere to download the Reg file when logged into my account:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

zvenx wrote:Also would you consider making a Track Bundle?
rsp
Add them to the cart and see the discount rise
:)
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

trmupstage wrote:I'm in agreement. I love your plugins but often I need to work fast and don't want to tweak a bunch of settings. These new "simplified" plugins seem like just the thing. I'm getting redy to do a lot of mixing in the next few weeks so I will download and try them out. Your track control plugin could use a mono button. That's always a handy feature that I use a lot when testing mixes.
If dragging Stereo Width to 0% is too fiddly, just click "Mid" from the monitoring dropdown at the top. :)

be wrote:I already searched my profile/download page for it, haven´t found it yet... Maybe you can help me to spot it?
Totally my fault. Fixed now. If you log out, and then log back in, it'll pop up :)

Wow, Dave! New website looks great and these "Elements" style plugins are a great idea, just in time for the stocking stuffing season :)

I only have Limitless and I admit like other people I was so overwhelmed with all the parameters at first but all I need to do now is: Punchy mode, ISP on, Ceiling-0.5, adjust (or automate!) Threshold to suit... and done. Whatever the rest of the default settings are, I don't need to mess with them :)

Thank you for TrackControl - I will check it out tonight.

Any more screenshots of the other modes in TrackMeter? Edit: Just found the instruction manual which has a rundown of the different modes.

Is TrackLimit lighter on CPU than Limitless (ie: suitable for multiple instrument mixing channels)?

Sorry, I still can't get a demo licence for any Trackx demo plugin. A 2nd TrackControl licence has popped up on my account, but nothing concerning TrackLimit or TrackGate. I've logged out/logged in several times.
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

Return to “Effects”