Focusrite Plugin Collective

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Exponential Audio: R2

God Dammit.... :x I was going to try installing the Eventide freebie. So I opened up the iLok soft licenser and it said it need to be updated. No problem, downloaded and tried installing the update, it got 90% of the way done and then said it couldn't finish the update because my Window 7 needs updates (which it does not it's always up to date, checked every day). So now none of my Air Music Technology plugins will load which is why I had the iLok manager installed in the first place. f*ck...... :x

Off to do damage control now........ :roll:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:God Dammit.... :x I was going to try installing the Eventide freebie. So I opened up the iLok soft licenser and it said it need to be updated. No problem, downloaded and tried installing the update, it got 90% of the way done and then said it couldn't finish the update because my Window 7 needs updates (which it does not it's always up to date, checked every day). So now none of my Air Music Technology plugins will load which is why I had the iLok manager installed in the first place. f*ck...... :x

Off to do damage control now........ :roll:
I feel your pain. I have auto update turned off, but, I'm pretty diligent about keeping it up to date for those kinds of reasons.

Case in point
It's easy if you know how

I'm trying the manager installer from the iLok site. It says Win 7 and above so we'll see.

This is why I am so opposed to third party protection schemes. It's not Air Music Technology's fault (other than deciding to use Pace) that the Pace License Manager is failing. There is nothing Air can do about it now. Their plugins have simply stopped working through no fault of their own.

Off to see if the other installer failed as well.......... :roll:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

'Important note for Windows 7 users: your operating system must be completely up-to-date prior to installing version 3.1.3.'

No idea what that means. Try version 3.1.2.

e@rs wrote:'Important note for Windows 7 users: your operating system must be completely up-to-date prior to installing version 3.1.3.'

Yes my Win 7 is fully up to date including optional updates. Checked today. :shrug:

I don't see a link for 3.1.2 but I do see a legacy installer for Vista and below. Do you have a link ?

I submitted a support ticket let's see how that goes........

Teksonik wrote:
e@rs wrote:'Important note for Windows 7 users: your operating system must be completely up-to-date prior to installing version 3.1.3.'

Yes my Win 7 is fully up to date including optional updates. Checked today. :shrug:

I don't see a link for 3.1.2 but I do see a legacy installer for Vista and below. Do you have a link ?

I submitted a support ticket let's see how that goes........
Did you try uninstalling the existing version completely?

Teksonik wrote:

Couldn't find a link, but I have the older setup.

ghettosynth wrote:Did you try uninstalling the existing version completely?
Yes that's the first thing I tried after it failed but during the failure it has uninstalled Pace. It no longer shows up in Programs in the Control Panel. There are remnants left but the .exe is gone.

I've found an older version on a hard drive 2.7.2 I think. We'll see how it goes. Can't hurt at this point. :shrug:

e@rs wrote:
Teksonik wrote:

Couldn't find a link, but I have the older setup.
Cool ! I found 2.7.2 but I'd like to try 3.1.2 if you could send it by PM. Thanks. :)

It's almost 70MB. I have to upload it to WeTransfer, then I'll send you the download link.

e@rs wrote:It's almost 70MB. I have to upload it to WeTransfer, then I'll send you the download link.
Thanks I really appreciate it. Looks like 2.7.2 has installed I'm going to run back into the studio and see if my licenses are intact or can be restored......... :pray:

You got PM.

e@rs wrote:You got PM.
Thanks, I really appreciate it ! Good news is that 2.7.2 worked and all my licenses are back and working. Yay... :hyper:

Now I'll try to update to 3.1.2 and see what happens. Then it's on to try installing the Eventide freebie because I'm a glutton for punishment........ :lol:

3.1.2 works for me on a not up-to-date Win7 offline machine.

Return to “Effects”