DMG Audio Track Range, Free Plugin and New Site!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

DJErmac wrote:Sorry, I still can't get a demo licence for any Trackx demo plugin. A 2nd TrackControl licence has popped up on my account, but nothing concerning TrackLimit or TrackGate. I've logged out/logged in several times.
JUST fixed it. Last fix got it working for not-logged-in people. This one fixes it for everyone. I'll jazz up the demo request stuff with ajax tomorrow :)
[ DMGAudio ] | [ DMGAudio Blog ] | dave AT dmgaudio DOT com

MogwaiBoy wrote:Wow, Dave! New website looks great and these "Elements" style plugins are a great idea, just in time for the stocking stuffing season :)
Thanks!
Is TrackLimit lighter on CPU than Limitless (ie: suitable for multiple instrument mixing channels)?
Oh yes. A LOT lighter.

Dave.
[ DMGAudio ] | [ DMGAudio Blog ] | dave AT dmgaudio DOT com

Will demo the Gate. Don't know why but always struggle to find a perfect setting with the ones I already have (lots of trouble introduced by my short breath, lousy mics and amateurish recording room).

A dumb question... but TrackLimiter seem to be a derivative of Limitless. kinda thought it should be offered for Limitless customers for free...
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

DarkStar wrote:
zvenx wrote:Also would you consider making a Track Bundle?
rsp
Add them to the cart and see the discount rise
:)

Thats the discount for loyalty and it isn't based on how many track stuff you buy in any real sense (that is it is a fixed percentage)
rsp
sound sculptist

Thank you so much! I have been waiting for a proper minimal vst3 supported utility tool.

Tp3 wrote:A dumb question... but TrackLimiter seem to be a derivative of Limitless. kinda thought it should be offered for Limitless customers for free...
I wouldn't expect free, but I would have hoped
Limitless, Track Limiter Discount
Essence, TrackDesser Discount
Duality, TrackScope or whatever it is called Discount
Expungate, TrackGate discount.

but it isn't my company :-)
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:
Tp3 wrote:A dumb question... but TrackLimiter seem to be a derivative of Limitless. kinda thought it should be offered for Limitless customers for free...
I wouldn't expect free, but I would have hoped
Limitless, Track Limiter Discount
Essence, TrackDesser Discount
Duality, TrackScope or whatever it is called Discount
Expungate, TrackGate discount.

but it isn't my company :-)
rsp
I agree. I think it's unfair to expect time and effort to be "free." A discount would be nice. Better yet the track bundle discount idea would be great rather than the standard account bundle deal. Nice-looking plugins. Probably won't have time to demo for a while. :(

Logging off and logging back on and re-requesting my demo license worked.
However Dave is it possible with your script to name the demo license with the product name in it?
I have two systems and trying out all four, so I know have four license.zip and four license.tar :-)
rsp
sound sculptist

^They are named differently inside the archive.

Grabbed the free one (thanx, DMG!), and the demos for the rest.

Finally some prices that don't make me run scared...

e@rs wrote:^They are named differently inside the archive.

Grabbed the free one (thanx, DMG!), and the demos for the rest.

Finally some prices that don't make me run scared...
Thanks...... realised that after I posted.

rsp
sound sculptist

Thank you Dave for the free plugin.
But...I don't get it : i have an account, downloaded the plugin from it, didn't see any serial or licvence to download, but when i open the plugin, it says "licence not found" and does nothing... Am i missing something obvious ?

There must be a License Download option there.

:?: Yes, i guess so, but i don't see any

Just a quick comment .. that screenshot of TrackMeter looks beautiful. :o

Return to “Effects”