Eventide Anthology X

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

e@rs wrote:Actually there are 5 plugins from the bundle that crash the DAWs: H910 Dual, H949, H949 Dual, Instant Flanger and Omnipressor.
They work fine to me with Digital Performer 9 (AU version) .
Imac M1 24" under Monterey 12.7., D.P. 11.3 & Kontakt 7.9 _ Gibson ES 295 & Explorer _ FilterBank2 Sherman & PolyEvolver Keyboard _ Altiverb 8_ Explorer Loïc Le Pape
https://loiclepapesteelguitars.com/

How's the Omnipressor compared to UltraChannel in terms of CPU usage?

Heartfeltdawn wrote:
TheoM wrote:Oh and the eventide bundle gives you an AWESOME channel strip as well as great reverbs.

My recommendation for those wanting the best of both - soundtoys radiator and decapitator, and then the eventide bundle for everything else.
And my recommendation is to completely ignore this advice, for anyone who doesn't think Echoboy is fantastic needs to get a refund on their ears.

no need to be snarky about people's ears.. it's very offensive to those of us who only have one.

As far as echoboy, sure it's a GREAT plugin, but for all it's richness in features, for all it's tweak ability, for all it's different delay styles, none of them sound as good when drive hard as the simple logic delay to me. I actually prefer izotope trash's delay to echoboy, as the gui is super pleasant, it's stable, and has great filters - as well as a wicked overdrive in the delay feedback. The only other one i ever heard on mac that sort of comes close to logic's.

So my recommendation is to completely ignore your advice to ignore my advice ;)

Hey guys- when I was looking into the deal Eventide had regarding the anthology X, I also have been looking into Soundtoys 5 package, adn they have this great sale on until November 30th for only $299m instead of the usual $499. This might have tipped the scales for me.

http://www.soundtoys.com/product/soundtoys-5/#fulllist

rockmachine wrote:Hey guys- when I was looking into the deal Eventide had regarding the anthology X, I also have been looking into Soundtoys 5 package, adn they have this great sale on until November 30th for only $299m instead of the usual $499. This might have tipped the scales for me.

Even lower in some places...

e@rs wrote:
rockmachine wrote:Hey guys- when I was looking into the deal Eventide had regarding the anthology X, I also have been looking into Soundtoys 5 package, adn they have this great sale on until November 30th for only $299m instead of the usual $499. This might have tipped the scales for me.

Just saw this posted on another site, but apparently you can get the full Anthology X bundle for under $230 from now until 12/31. That's MUCH less than the SoundToys bundle, FWIW.

For instance, If you have no Eventide plugins, you can buy Precision Time Align from Dontcrack for $29 and UltraChannel, QuadraVoX and Omnipressor for $39 each at plugindiscounts/audiodeluxe/etc. Then, pick up the "4-plugins-to-Anthology X" upgrade for $83 at plugindiscounts/etc - total cost = $229! If you already have some plugins within the Anthology bundle, it'll cost you even less. :tu:

If that wasn't enough, once you get Anthology X, you become eligible to pick up BlackHole and 2016 Stereo Room for $29 each by cross grading.

The Anthology bundle is usually $1100, so get it while you can!

sidrat wrote:
e@rs wrote:

Just saw this posted on another site, but apparently you can get the full Anthology X bundle for under $230 from now until 12/31. That's MUCH less than the SoundToys bundle, FWIW.

For instance, If you have no Eventide plugins, you can buy Precision Time Align from Dontcrack for $29 and UltraChannel, QuadraVoX and Omnipressor for $39 each at plugindiscounts/audiodeluxe/etc. Then, pick up the "4-plugins-to-Anthology X" upgrade for $83 at plugindiscounts/etc - total cost = $229! If you already have some plugins within the Anthology bundle, it'll cost you even less. :tu:

If that wasn't enough, once you get Anthology X, you become eligible to pick up BlackHole and 2016 Stereo Room for $29 each by cross grading.

The Anthology bundle is usually $1100, so get it while you can!
If they're still allowing any plugins and not just the Anthology plugins, Stereo Room is free again from Focusrite.

ghettosynth wrote:If they're still allowing any plugins and not just the Anthology plugins, Stereo Room is free again from Focusrite.
No, they have to be plugs from the Anthology X bundle. Otherwise, it wouldn't be an upgrade ;)

But, a lot of us got UltraChannel free a while back so that would qualify.

sidrat wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:If they're still allowing any plugins and not just the Anthology plugins, Stereo Room is free again from Focusrite.
No, they have to be plugs from the Anthology X bundle. Otherwise, it wouldn't be an upgrade ;)

But, a lot of us got UltraChannel free a while back so that would qualify.

I know what their website says, but, that was not the case during the Black Friday sale. I would email Eventide, or better yet simply email Uncle E at JRR and ask. Many of us got the upgrade from existing plugins not in the Anthology. I did personally and the only anthology plugin that I had was Ultrachannel.

This has been discussed at length, maybe even in this thread?

Nope, here's the thread:

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=473913&start=165&hilit=Eventide
Last edited by ghettosynth on Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ghettosynth wrote:I know what their website says, but, that was not the case during the Black Friday sale. I would email Eventide, simply email Uncle E at JRR and ask. Many of us got the upgrade from existing plugins not in the Anthology. I did personally and the only anthology plugin that I had was Ultrachannel.

This has been discussed at length, maybe even in this thread.
Ah, I hadn't seen that. If that's the case, it's an even better deal than I thought. I was going by what a dealer had told me. Cool! :)

Wait a minute, I just remembered something: when I upgraded, the iLok license manager required that I relinquish the 4 plugs I had that were in the Anthology bundle. It didn't require my license for 2016 or BlackHole. Now, I'm confused...

ive emailed them with support tickets as i have 4 plugins but no answer after more than a week, poor show..

Guys, read the thread I linked, then pm Uncle E at JRR. He will give you the straight scoop. If he can get you the deal that a lot of us had during Black Friday, I'm sure that he will, if he can't, then yes, you need four plugins from Anthology and you will lose the single licenses.

For those of us who got the deal over Black Friday, the transaction was manual, that is, we did not use Eventide's online verifier, and AFAIK, nobody was asked to give up their licenses during the upgrade process. I know that I sill have my ultrachannel license in the cloud. I have nothing to install them on, so I don't really care if they want them back.

If you use Eventide's site, the automatic process will require the plugins to be in Anthology and you will lose the individual licenses during the upgrade process.

For those of us that purchased over Black Friday, the deal was fantastic as we could use both free plugins as well as other non-Anthology plugins that we had already purchased. Eventide was very supportive, but I suspect that they didn't intend that policy to go on forever. Again, I would email Uncle E and see what he can do for you.

ghettosynth wrote:Guys, read the thread I linked, then pm Uncle E at JRR. He will give you the straight scoop. If he can get you the deal that a lot of us had during Black Friday, I'm sure that he will, if he can't, then yes, you need four plugins from Anthology and you will lose the single licenses.

For those of us who got the deal over Black Friday, the transaction was manual, that is, we did not use Eventide's online verifier, and AFAIK, nobody was asked to give up their licenses during the upgrade process. I know that I sill have my ultrachannel license in the cloud. I have nothing to install them on, so I don't really care if they want them back.

If you use Eventide's site, the automatic process will require the plugins to be in Anthology and you will lose the individual licenses during the upgrade process.

For those of us that purchased over Black Friday, the deal was fantastic as we could use both free plugins as well as other non-Anthology plugins that we had already purchased. Eventide was very supportive, but I suspect that they didn't intend that policy to go on forever. Again, I would email Uncle E and see what he can do for you.

yeah I did not have to give up ANY license, in the bundle or not.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

ghettosynth wrote:For those of us that purchased over Black Friday, the deal was fantastic as we could use both free plugins as well as other non-Anthology plugins that we had already purchased. Eventide was very supportive, but I suspect that they didn't intend that policy to go on forever. Again, I would email Uncle E and see what he can do for you.
I was under the impression that this is the same deal as Black Friday because they simply extended it to the end of the year.

FWIW, my order for the Anthology X upgrade was from one of their dealers. They had to manually submit it to Eventide and wait for it to be processed. Then, I got the license back in an email from the dealer. Weird that you guys didn't have to give up your singles licenses. Hmm...

Return to “Effects”