Eventide Anthology X

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

sidrat wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:For those of us that purchased over Black Friday, the deal was fantastic as we could use both free plugins as well as other non-Anthology plugins that we had already purchased. Eventide was very supportive, but I suspect that they didn't intend that policy to go on forever. Again, I would email Uncle E and see what he can do for you.
I was under the impression that this is the same deal as Black Friday because they simply extended it to the end of the year.

FWIW, my order for the Anthology X upgrade was from one of their dealers. They had to manually submit it to Eventide and wait for it to be processed. Then, I got the license back in an email from the dealer. Weird that you guys didn't have to give up your singles licenses. Hmm...
I suspect that what happened is that we were supposed to have to give them up, but, they were just so swamped over Black Friday that they just focused on getting our licenses out. They might come back for them later, or, they just might not care. I certainly don't care. For me, it was just Ultrachannel, and while I like it, I don't like it enough to install it on a soft ilok on a laptop just to have it.

They might have caught up a bit now and are going with their stated policy that you lose licenses that are in Anthology but you keep any non-Anthology license used to upgrade.

True. I heard they were slammed due to the BF sale, so who knows?

Return to “Effects”